DGT

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Diesel, Ford Excursion,Volvo XC70
JC just told me this:

Thank you, I can see your order is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production!

They said they didn't use the D or D1 designations any longer (although many seem to have this info), so I can't tell what the above message means in the production process - can anyone provide a brief comment on what stage this build is in? Thanks!
Sponsored

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
JC just told me this:

Thank you, I can see your order is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production!

They said they didn't use the D or D1 designations any longer (although many seem to have this info), so I can't tell what the above message means in the production process - can anyone provide a brief comment on what stage this build is in? Thanks!
This is a solid D status.

Reactions: DGT

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019

Sponsored

JayOntheMoon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wrangler unlimited willys(ordered)
THE WAIT IS OVER!
Finally picked up my Willy’s. 11-6 ordered, 1/24 delivered and 1/28 picked up. Not bad at all.
These MT tires are much more aggressive than any all terrain tires I have ever owned(I think my KO2 is even not as aggressive!). They look so nice!
I have one problem on my 800 miles trip back though. The steering is off a little bit that I have to turn the steering wheel clockwise a bit to keep my jeep going straight on highway speed. The steering also feels loose and not precise that need a good amount of input on highway which reminds me of my old 2000 ford e350.
I tried to balance all the 4 tires pressure to 40 psi and got no luck solving the issue. However I may be biased since this is my first jeep, and I sold my truck 2 years ago while driving a car based Subaru outback with electrical steering system all the time. Is it common to see a wrangler right from factory has steering issue in such late model year?
Oh and there is some cold air coming in from my passenger’s door. But it’s a jeep with a soft top. I don’t really complain lol.

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process image
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process image

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
THE WAIT IS OVER!
Finally picked up my Willy’s. 11-6 ordered, 1/24 delivered and 1/28 picked up. Not bad at all.
These MT tires are much more aggressive than any all terrain tires I have ever owned(I think my KO2 is even not as aggressive!). They look so nice!
I have one problem on my 800 miles trip back though. The steering is off a little bit that I have to turn the steering wheel clockwise a bit to keep my jeep going straight on highway speed. The steering also feels loose and not precise that need a good amount of input on highway which reminds me of my old 2000 ford e350.
I tried to balance all the 4 tires pressure to 40 psi and got no luck solving the issue. However I may be biased since this is my first jeep, and I sold my truck 2 years ago while driving a car based Subaru outback with electrical steering system all the time. Is it common to see a wrangler right from factory has steering issue in such late model year?
Oh and there is some cold air coming in from my passenger’s door. But it’s a jeep with a soft top. I don’t really complain lol.

image.jpg
image.jpg
I had the same problem on my 21 two-door. Steering wheel was off a bit. Had to hold it counter clockwise to Track Straight., when I went in for an oil change they adjusted it. Drives much better now. Also you need to air down to about 35 psi. That should get your ride a lot better. The more aggressive MT tires are not going to ride as smooth as the AT tires. However, With some miles they should get a touch smoother. My AT tires did. … Congrats on your new Jeep👍🏽

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Rubicon(waiting)
I had the same problem on my 21 two-door. Steering wheel was off a bit. Had to hold it counter clockwise to Track Straight., when I went in for an oil change they adjusted it. Drives much better now. Also you need to air down to about 35 psi. That should get your ride a lot better. The more aggressive MT tires are not going to ride as smooth as the AT tires. However, With some miles they should get a touch smoother. My AT tires did. … Congrats on your new Jeep👍🏽
Agreed, use the hell out of that warranty, for EVERYTHING. And ditto on the PSI, same situation myself.

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
I have one problem on my 800 miles trip back though. The steering is off a little bit that I have to turn the steering wheel clockwise a bit to keep my jeep going straight on highway speed.
This is an easy adjustment. It's technically part of the alignment process -- but even if the wheel alignment is correct the steering wheel can still be off. Any shop can adjust it quickly.

The steering also feels loose and not precise that need a good amount of input on highway which reminds me of my old 2000 ford e350.
Yes. It's gonna be loose and wander a bit. That's just Wranglers. Especially on large A/T or M/T tires.

Tough to say ... also a hallmark "feature" of Wranglers. But you could have it looked at, there could be an issue with the weatherstripping or a seal on the door! As someone else said, definitely have it checked out and use that warranty. You got a new truck, use the warranty.

Sponsored

ColesNoles

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
I ordered mine on 11/23/21. It moved pretty quick through build. It has been siting at the rail yard for 3 weeks now though. Crazy frustrating that they still have no idea when it will ship, much less an ETA for delivery.

I'm getting impatient with the lack of information and honestly starting to wonder at what point I should just start perusing stock on dealer lots.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
199 days and still nothing!!

I'm gonna party tomorrow night being Friday and I hit 200 days without any satisfaction :angry: :surprised: :like: .:party:👯‍♂️

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
199 days and still nothing!!

I'm gonna party tomorrow night being Friday and I hit 200 days without any satisfaction :angry: :surprised: :like: .:party:👯‍♂️
I’m at 114 days 🙂

Beach Bum 89

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiat Spider
Just found out rail car left Toledo with my Jeep on 1/30. Was built for about a month (got window sticker 1/1) with no estimated ship date. Tuesday, JC finally gave me a window of 2/9-2/24. Reached out to salesman today & rail car due here 2/10. Who knows how long it will take to get to the dealership, but at least I’ve got some info now. Really sucked knowing it was built but no ship date.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Just found out rail car left Toledo with my Jeep on 1/30. Was built for about a month (got window sticker 1/1) with no estimated ship date. Tuesday, JC finally gave me a window of 2/9-2/24. Reached out to salesman today & rail car due here 2/10. Who knows how long it will take to get to the dealership, but at least I’ve got some info now. Really sucked knowing it was built but no ship date.
crazy huh? I can put an $30 Apple air tag on a baseball glove and send it via carrier pigeon across the United States and know here it is and how long it will be.

These guys have had hold ups and shortages for almost two year now and have $85k Jeeps and they have no idea where they are or when they will show up.

So far based on my Stealer and JC my "Delivery Window" has been 4 + months long. AND getting stretched every week.
Sponsored