Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Well, it seems that my gas mileage will improve with the JLUR. My gas tank is 19.2 gallons and I average 250 miles. So, I don’t know about you guys, I’m looking forward to the economical gas mileage! :fist bump:

OP
OP
Mattyp1214

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
I’m pretty sure mine is better than what the cpu says. I’m going to do a manual calculation next fill up to make sure but I am pretty sure I am around 18. 35s go on Monday so probably drop to 16-17.

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
Weird thing is for me I’m the opposite, my pedal modulation is consistent, and I can keep a target RPM pretty well, but cruise-control tends to kick me into higher revs far too often.
Oh interesting - although I do have a stick

Sponsored

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
I think the reason for the smaller tank is, so you can stop more often at the pump to show off your new toy! Think of all the extra converstations that FCA is getting for free! And maybe a few extra sales along the way!:rock:

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Looks like I got 17+ Considerations that I must take into account however : pissy winter gas, it has not stop blowing here for a week, every day I'm either coming or going into a strong head wind and have been in too much freaking traffic! Not to mention, after looking at the gas gauge this morning, after filling up, It wasn't topped off! Piss! I have to learn the cut off point in the JL. My JK burned me a couple of times with gas leaking out of the overflow everywhere. I thought I topped it today, but the gas gauge said different. So I'm done worrying about it. If I was looking for mileage I wouldn't be driving a J! It will only get better with Summer Blend fuel, no 20mph winds every day... etc. I believe getting 18 city and 21-22 highway @65mph will not be an issue. I'm fresh out of GAF's!

Holymoly1963

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3, Wrangler JL Sport with bad steering
Running a vehicle on regular gas in North Carolina is about 23% cheaper than premium. That's a big difference and frankly means the new 2 liter which runs on premium would have to get about 25 mpg to be equal in cost to 20 mpg on the 3.5. I'm going with the V6.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
All these results seem pretty strange considering that TFL got more than the EPA rating:

4WHLFUN

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I'm getting about 19.5 in my Rubi.....my commute is 40 miles each way and mostly highway though.