Sponsored

Fuse Block Terminal Connections

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
And then your Jeep gets flat towed back to your house.
@mwilk012

Seems with this tech/Service Department in the mix, the JL and owner would be far better off at the house then at that stealership ... being dealt with by that assigned Tech.
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
@mwilk012

Seems with this tech/Service Department in the mix, the JL and owner would be far better off at the house then at that stealership ... being dealt with by that assigned Tech.
Would it though? Im not convinced that any dealerships are good.

Drego

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 2019
Hi guys, just wonder if anyone did a bridge to connect the N3 and the N4 together , ( when the N3 is already blown) and use the N4 spare to run the car?

Just wonder if there is any other cable connected inside the plastic to the PDC? or is this would be a good option just to get you going in an emergency, as the N4 is 150a spare fuse. or if anyone knows what the N4 is for?

Thanks

Ckh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL rubicon
7C83DD45-01CB-4E0E-B62F-EF3EA86C1A1E.jpeg

Not sure this is an issue but while under the hood after my weekly washing I wipe things down under the hood and I had read an earlier post on checking the fuse block connections and make sure those 10MM nuts are snug so I grabbed a 10MM nut driver and popped the fuse block cover and noticed the one in the center does not have a nut on it, I am no electrical engineer but seems odd that that one right in the middle does not have a nut so is it an issue and if it’s supposed to have one where is the best place to get one, I am sure the dealer would want me to leave it all day to put a but on.
If you look on the other cables with the nuts they are pressed in the cable fitting lol so you don’t loose it. Don’t know why I know that. But it has no cable.
Sponsored