Fluid film rust protection?

Jammin jimmy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
As far as heating the fluid film we put it in a heavy plastic cup and put it in the shop microwave for a couple of minutes then stir and keep doing that till it is the temperature you want. The warmer it is the better it flows. We think it works very well.
Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
I had NHOU professionally applied to my ā€˜24 392. This is the second Jeep Iā€™ve had done and Iā€™m pretty happy with the results. It seems more permanent than FF or Woolwax, in that itā€™s more dry and doesnā€™t look like water/slush spray would wash it off as easily.
Woolwax doesn't wash off easily at all. I applied last October/November and it was still on around May at least even through all the snow/rain. It's not as much as it used to be, but still there. I'm going to be applying this year's coat tomorrow. Good results so far, but it was only 1 year, only time will tell :)

WSPJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Diesel
Woolwax doesn't wash off easily at all. I applied last October/November and it was still on around May at least even through all the snow/rain. It's not as much as it used to be, but still there. I'm going to be applying this year's coat tomorrow. Good results so far, but it was only 1 year, only time will tell :)
Yeah, the NHOU dries to a tacky like coating. Much drier than the Woolwax I have used before, so I would think it would stay on quite a bit longer.
Sponsored