OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Since there isn’t a specific trail they have put a marker in the middle of the National Forest. As long as you checkin within a certain radius it counts and you will get the badge.
68333812-414D-4E13-801B-FE8F3DD19370.jpeg
Thanks for sharing this!!
Sponsored

OrlandoJL

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Anyone going this weekend?
This is much like the BOH for Beasley Knob in GA. A group of us recently did Beasley, and a couple of BOH trails in AL (Stony Lonesome). For Beasley Knob, the BOH appears to be for the whole OHV system.

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! IMG_20200731_055502
that’s awesome! Going to have to head up there once it gets cooler!

OrlandoJL

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S

Sponsored

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired

OrlandoJL

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Had the clutch recall done just picked it up. I wasn’t having any issues but because I drive my children around in it and my wife sometimes drives it and the fact that it was a safety recall I decided to get it done. Clutch does seem a bit more stiff, maybe it’s just me but at any rate it’s done.

JaxPilot

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito! Sahara 2.0L Turbo
Hey Florida peeps. Just picked up my new 2019 Sahara Mojito, and live in St. Augustine. AEV 2.5" lift kit is enroute, as are Fuel Crush wheels, and I already have the 315/70R17 Falkens on hand! Looking forward to getting this one just like I like it!

I'm a little scared, as I am about to read Randy's re-gearing post, and I don't have any extra cash at the moment! :)

Sponsored

OrlandoJL

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Hey Florida peeps. Just picked up my new 2019 Sahara Mojito, and live in St. Augustine. AEV 2.5" lift kit is enroute, as are Fuel Crush wheels, and I already have the 315/70R17 Falkens on hand! Looking forward to getting this one just like I like it!

I'm a little scared, as I am about to read Randy's re-gearing post, and I don't have any extra cash at the moment! :)
welcome to the group!

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
@X99104
@Ran4

Randy and Andy,

Sorry to bother you guys, but I was wondering if you might be able to post pics of how your Trackbar adjustment clamps are positioned. I installed the Yeti bar this past weekend, but it looks like Driver's side clamp might impact the lower radiator hose outlet at full stuff.

Randy,

I just saw you are in Colorado wheeling. That's awesome!! :rock:
Please don't interrupt your trip, the pic can wait till you get home. We are all looking forward to pics and stories of your trip!

Thanks,
Charles

Last edited:

Stewarta

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
:sun:Welcome ALL Floridians!:sun:

I noticed there wasn’t a thread on Florida members in general. So I’ve made one!

From St. Augustine here!

Would love to put together a meet in the area if there are others!!

2018 JLU Sport, 6 speed, 3.6L, M186 front M220 in the rear. Just ordered the Rough Country LED Bar & Mopar Aux Switch Bank.

Pictures encouraged! (I’ll post up soon)

Stewarta

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Hey all,

New 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited owner from Orlando here. Just got my jeep from Daytona last Monday... Not your daddy's jeep - thats for sure. Got the tech package for the 7 inch screen and appleplay. So happy to be a member of the Jeep fraternity and glad to have found this forum

Anyone noticing a strange hesitation now and again when transmission is downshifting 3rd through 2nd - Kinda like engine braking in a manual.. Not a big deal but noticeable. I'll bet its a 'feature' :)

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all,

New 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited owner from Orlando here. Just got my jeep from Daytona last Monday... Not your daddy's jeep - thats for sure. Got the tech package for the 7 inch screen and appleplay. So happy to be a member of the Jeep fraternity and glad to have found this forum

Anyone noticing a strange hesitation now and again when transmission is downshifting 3rd through 2nd - Kinda like engine braking in a manual.. Not a big deal but noticeable. I'll bet its a 'feature' :)
Welcome to the Forum!

I'd say give your Jeep a week or two to see if it smooths.out. From what I have heard, the Trans goes through a learning period.
Sponsored