Sponsored

USMC0311

First Name
Oslo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU diesel Rubicon
You scratched your bumper, on a jeep, that you take 4 wheeling, in the rocks, on the dirt; and you want it covered under warranty???

:LOL:

HardSell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
Best way to protect your factory paint job from scratches is to apply a few cans of bed liner spray, reapplying when necessary. You'll never see scratches again; moreover, dents will need to be at least as deep as the factory provided ones before they can be noticed. Should also stretch some $50 seat covers over your new seats to protect them, especially the ones trimmed in leather. I know some JL owners keep the original paper floor mat protectors handy for off road use. You can stretch some Saran Wrap across the windshield to protect the glass from pitting. Use quart sized freezer bags to cover the floor pedals keeping them looking like new. Change them weekly. Use gallon sized freezer bags for the sun visors; similar technique for keeping mud and dust off tail lights as well. Protective spare tire covers with Jeep printed logos are available. Soon you can get 'em with "Bronco" printed on 'em. No effort should be spared to protect your new JL.

Sponsored

RoadiJeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0T Recon, 2018 3.6L GC High Altitude
I guess he could still use his backup camera and drive it in reverse.

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, billet silver w/ 1 touch sky top. Honda Ridgeline for gentleman's pickup needs.
Occupation
Retired with hobbies. Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Sploring
I decided the factory steel bumpers were overpriced and not up to my needs. So.....I bought the el-cheapo plastic bumpers and immediately replaced front and rear bumpers with Rock Hard Steel bumpers. Same goes for the Rubi-sliders......Replaced right away. I would not want to run into my bumpers now....they are hell-bent for strong........and likely the best bumpers I could buy. .....and they did not cost me much more than the factory steel bumpers. Easy decision for me.

I do wish that Jeep would offer these kind of upgrades rather than the cheap chit that you pay a big price for.

Scratches happen......not gonna be on the dealer to fix what I do wrong. Man up.
Sponsored