dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait to see this in use, readily available. If it has A big ugly Logo, a can of Krylon spray paint, that adheres to vinyl, steel, etc , will cover nicely.
Might want some type of cover anyway so it doesn't scratch when laid flat and you throw stuff on it. I suspect the 4 door version will sell for around $700 like the Slipstream or Backbone. The big benefit I see is actually being able to lower my soft top all the way when the EZTrunk is folded down. But I'm not going to be the first to buy the EZTrunk. I've already spent money on new products with questionable value due to flaws.
Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
That logo is hideous. I’m interested in this but they need to state a price.

OP
OP
Htfan

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Just checked their website again and I've never seen the ezwindow before. Great idea.

I've not heard anything specific on price. Someone else mentioned they saw something on EZTrunk pricing on their Facebook page

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Update—has anyone been able to purchase this and have a review?

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Update—has anyone been able to purchase this and have a review?
Kristy: As much as I think the design innovative, I tend to not purchase mass produced product where price isn't stated up front; that and for me I already have a solution in this product space.

In fairness to the product's owner, these are unprecedented times, where COVID may effect orders, and where price per unit may be influenced by how many are produced. Still more, other legitimate factors I don't know of or appreciate may play into this.

Then again, its provider is free to come to the bboard and elaborate. I hope he does.

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
I sent in my preorder form to Robin in early July. I’m assuming I’ll be notified as soon as it becomes available. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
I sent in my preorder form to Robin in early July. I’m assuming I’ll be notified as soon as it becomes available. I’ll keep everyone posted.
Was price determined then? Was money exchanged? If so, would you mind sharing amounts?

smarshall

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I follow a youtuber that went to the Great Smoky Mtn Jeep invasion and managed to catch a demo for the EZTrunk. It showed one on a JK so I guess the JL version is still in the works. I believe the handout stated it was $449.

Sponsored

RubiconTN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Wth.....you’ll be able to read their logo from google earth. No chance I’d purchase this banner.

OP
OP
Htfan

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Wth.....you’ll be able to read their logo from google earth. No chance I’d purchase this banner.
Most of those logos on similar products are stickers easily removed. For example, the side wrangler stickers on my JLU took about 2 minute to make disappear.

For my secure storage I ended up installing the Slipstream because I couldn't wait for the EZTrunk. On the slipstream, the logo stickers come separately not actually installed on the product.

Last edited:

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Kristy: As much as I think the design innovative, I tend to not purchase mass produced product where price isn't stated up front; that and for me I already have a solution in this product space.

In fairness to the product's owner, these are unprecedented times, where COVID may effect orders, and where price per unit may be influenced by how many are produced. Still more, other legitimate factors I don't know of or appreciate may play into this.

Then again, its provider is free to come to the bboard and elaborate. I hope he does.
True. But they do have the price stated up front.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
From what I read they had photoshopped the logo in that size so people could see it.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
awesome! It’s too hot here right now to need some sort of trunk storage but come fall I’m looking for something. Thanks!
Sponsored