Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I to have had service time waits and it seemed excessive to me but as stated I’m at the front door and I don’t see what’s going on beyond that door.

My 2018 went in for the routine recall visit and one of my free oil changes and I also was having the ESS not ready battery charging error so I mentioned that and two days later they got the software recall done and battery changed as it failed a load test and added 6 qts of oil to a 5 qt system so needless to say I was not happy but #$it happens and all we can do is be patient and realize are vehicles are not the only ones they are working on.

On a positive note my son has a 2010 Jk and there is a Dealer where he lives that has given him beyond great service and has even not charged him for several things like replacing door hinge pins, repaired rear defroster etc..... so I think it comes down to how busy the service folks are and how driven the tech is to get the repairs done in a timely manner.
Sponsored

HardSell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
I told you both my opinion of this specific situation (from the OP) ..... and I’m a troll.
We both now have troll points.....badges of courage.....keep trolling.