Sponsored

Ess battery delete

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I did not know that but it’s doubtful I will have my JL in 8 years but who knows
3/36 goes by real fast if you drive more than 12000 miles per year.
I have to really pay attention , what's covered under the Powertrain Warranty now.
The BSG , standard soon on the 3.6, will be the question.
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
3/36 goes by real fast if you drive more than 12000 miles per year.
I have to really pay attention , what's covered under the Powertrain Warranty now.
The BSG , standard soon on the 3.6, will be the question.
Long story short when I got rid of a 2018 Compass to get my JL they tossed in a extended warranty for the hassle I had on the Compass so I think I have like a 48/60 warranty but still doubtful I’ll have the JL, looking forward to seeing what the Jeep Gladiator rides like and also looking to see what the Ford Bronco is gonna do in 2020, it’s not that I dislike the JL just will be bored by then and try something new.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Long story short when I got rid of a 2018 Compass to get my JL they tossed in a extended warranty for the hassle I had on the Compass so I think I have like a 48/60 warranty but still doubtful I’ll have the JL, looking forward to seeing what the Jeep Gladiator rides like and also looking to see what the Ford Bronco is gonna do in 2020, it’s not that I dislike the JL just will be bored by then and try something new.
Competition from other manufacturers will be good for us, better products and prices

Agent47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLU 2.0T (Built 7/4)