Dynatrac 2" Endurosport Lift Installed!

CopperMtnGuy

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler, 2005 KJ
Installed the Dynatrac 2" Endurosport lift this weekend. Quadratec showed a 5-6 week back order and Northridge showed it as discontinued, so I ordered it and it showed up 3 days later, so that was awesome. Install went smooth, loosened all the control arms front and rear and retorqued on the ground. Only issue was that the bolts for the new rear sway bar end links/bolts were bigger than factory, so had to drill out the factory rear sway bar a little bit. Wasn't planning on the lift coming till April/May, so I didn't order longer front LCAs or new track bars, but at this point I'm not sure I will. Rides so much nicer than stock. Flexes good with the rubicon sway bar disco too. Put about 80 miles on it. Forgot to measure before, but feels probably 2.5-3" higher than stock, I must have been sagged out before. The tires don't look as small as I expected, but will upsize when these wear down!
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac 2" Endurosport Lift Installed! IMG_8934
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac 2" Endurosport Lift Installed! IMG_8941
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac 2" Endurosport Lift Installed! IMG_8944
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac 2" Endurosport Lift Installed! IMG_8943
Sponsored

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Very solid lift. I’ve bee running this lift since it was released, zero issues and it’s done great off-road. I’m looking to replace it but only because I’m looking to go with a long arm suspension set up.

OP
OP
CopperMtnGuy

CopperMtnGuy

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very solid lift. I’ve bee running this lift since it was released, zero issues and it’s done great off-road. I’m looking to replace it but only because I’m looking to go with a long arm suspension set up.
that's awesome! How many miles did you put on it?

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

congrats. are they really discontinuing the kit? that would be odd. i have it and its been working great for a couple years now. rides great and good flex.

OP, put some wheel spacers on to make your jeep look a little more aggressive, to match your new lift. just my 2 cents :beer:

Sponsored

OP
OP
CopperMtnGuy

CopperMtnGuy

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
congrats. are they really discontinuing the kit? that would be odd. i have it and its been working great for a couple years now. rides great and good flex.

OP, put some wheel spacers on to make your jeep look a little more aggressive, to match your new lift. just my 2 cents :beer:
Yeah, I'm surprised about it too. Their website lists it with a slight different part number (one letter different at the end) and shows Dynatrac shocks in the pic but says Fox in the description. I emailed them but never get a response.

Been thinking about spacers - I wouldn't want them to stick out too much, but maybe like a 1/2" or so more could make a difference.

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Wow, this is the kit I am looking at too, after seeing the AEV kit complaints about 2" being more like 4". This kit seems to have good reviews. I am curious bout what shocks are currently shipped with it.

OP
OP
CopperMtnGuy

CopperMtnGuy

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, this is the kit I am looking at too, after seeing the AEV kit complaints about 2" being more like 4". This kit seems to have good reviews. I am curious bout what shocks are currently shipped with it.
I got the Foxes with mine, and the kit was assembled in 2023 I could tell from the dates on stuff, but no idea if that's the plan for future kits.
Sponsored