Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift...what to expect?

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I agree that at this price point (and what little is in the kit), The quality should be above par. I have approx 8000 miles and some has been very hard on it - no issues. Springs and shocks still doing great. Performing just as well as the Bilsteins in my AEV lift. Bushings still in great shape. I will bring that up with Dynatrac and let make it right.
would you consider a used dynatrac lift with 6K miles, I see a local sale and he says lightly used?
Sponsored

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
would you consider a used dynatrac lift with 6K miles, I see a local sale and he says lightly used?
I would have trouble buying any used suspension from someone I did not know. Inspect it close. Hard to tell sometimes by looking at it. Check the shocks for signs of leaks/damage. Make sure springs are same on left to right. ETc..

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab

I bought mine used. Pretty sure it had more than 6k on it but no problems at all. Hayseed_JLUR said it best: Inspect the shocks closely. If you're not sure what to look for, maybe google pics of leaky or worn shocks. Basically, just a good eye on the seals and no visible damage to the rods.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
hows the ride on clayton and 3.3 shocks?
I’m guessing you were asking about my white JLUR with 39s?
If so, they are still stiff even at the softest setting but not in a bad way.
Sponsored