Does anyone have this grille?

SnowDog

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
To me it looks like a Toyota front. And it does have a slight angry eyes look as well. And does it cover up part of the headlights? I guess I don't understand the point. But I don't understand the point of a lot of the mods people do that are purely about looks. That being said, I'm of the mindset that if you like it, do it, and don't worry about what others think.
Sponsored

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
What I love about the Jeep community is that everyone does SOMETHING to personalize their vehicle, even if it's just a sticker. If you like it go for it, I wouldn't put it on mine but I do like to see all the mods out there on the road. Even the angry-bird grill. It's funny, it makes life less serious.

Sponsored

sudeepi

First Name
Durga Prasad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara UL, 2014 Honda CR-V
Jeep is a think that you can modify to your taste. You like it - you go for it. I personally like Jeep's original grille, it's a trademark.

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
For some reason when I saw the picture of the grille I thought F-150 Raptor.

Sponsored

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
20200329_145907.jpg

Im not am "angry bird" grille guy and lord knows that's a tacky modification on a jeep but this one is a little different and I kinda dig it.

Has anyone seen one of these in person? The website doesn't have any reviews yet so I presume they are fairly new.
Found reviews on amazon. With exception of no wiring instructions, those who have them love them.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I hope no one has that grill
It’s too late. They do, they live in NYC and them having the grille is the real reason why the coronavirus is there. That grille breeds the virus and consumes everyone. Burn it with fire.
Sponsored