First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
unless you are a star wars fan and love the look of the grill, thats fine. but this grill falls in line of the anger grill.

i rather have the traditional looks of the 7 slot grill.so with that, i dont like any of the anger grills that are out there.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mangoman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Pharma R&D
I put this grill on my JK and at the time I thought it was way cool. I shared it on the JK forum and pretty much got ran of the forum, never went back. Seems it is more about personal preference, what you like, not necessarily what others think. If you like it, do it.

IMG_0026.jpg
upload_2020-3-30_0-34-18.gif

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Not a fan, but if you're a fan, that's all that matters, and it's a very easy item to remove if you end up not being a fan either :)

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Its always interesting to see opinions on grills when many of us change virtually every other aspect of the jeep. Bumpers, fenders, tops, doors, most of the interior.

You can change all that stuff and still not have a pissed off angry looking Jeep. Jeeps should make you smile.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
20200329_145907.jpg

Im not am "angry bird" grille guy and lord knows that's a tacky modification on a jeep but this one is a little different and I kinda dig it.

Has anyone seen one of these in person? The website doesn't have any reviews yet so I presume they are fairly new.
Well I'm apparently not the norm here, but I actually like it.
I don't like the angry bird, or angry grill, but that doesn't really seem to be what they're going for. I like the bar across the middle with the lights in it. I think I'd like it little better if it had the traditional 7 slots along with what they've already done. Not bad though. And for $200, it's not a bad price either.
I'd like to see it on some Jeeps other than the advert page though.

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Looking at other photos on Overtread. It's kinda got angry eyes. If they made the headlight openings normal it may be a keeper, even without the 7 slots.

FWIW, it's rated 4.3 stars on Quadratec.

IMG_6588.jpg

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
YUK.
On top of that it's $880... that is ludicrous. I can think of about 1,543,296 other things I'd spend $880 on for my Jeep.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Won't help offroad at all, so I'm not interested.

Plus it's ugly af.
Like minded. Plus people don't think of the engineering (or lack there of) behind it. Sitting out on a trail or crawling around rocks drives the temps of the engine up and you want as much air flow as possible getting sucked over it. Some of these grills, besides being atrocious, restrict that air flow.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
20200329_145907.jpg

Im not am "angry bird" grille guy and lord knows that's a tacky modification on a jeep but this one is a little different and I kinda dig it.

Has anyone seen one of these in person? The website doesn't have any reviews yet so I presume they are fairly new.
It's got something that I like, I think it's the single, thick line through the grill coming from the headlights. It sort of reminds me of the Ram Rebel look. If they got rid of half of the slots, then it would be back to a 7-slot grill and would really have a chance then. But I do think there're too many slots for my liking. But it's not terrible, either. Just my 2 cents.
Sponsored