Sponsored

Does anyone have OEDRO Running boards? Any good?

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
Hello,any help would be appreciated. I was looking into the OEDRO running boards with two stairs and was wondering if anyone has them? Are they decent quality? Thanks in advance

2178EAA3-94F6-4F93-A08D-FE4769675244.jpeg
Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
@Jtphoto and several others have posted that they have them. I actually just found your post searching for Oedro now. They are still in the running for me, among several others. I'd like to see more pictures, especially on lifted or XR models.

OP
OP

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
@Jtphoto and several others have posted that they have them. I actually just found your post searching for Oedro now. They are still in the running for me, among several others. I'd like to see more pictures, especially on lifted or XR models.
Thank you. I appreciate it. I ended up going with the Nfab podium steps. They are 510.00 regular price and they were 265.00 on prime day. Hopefully they are decent😰

884799A0-18DE-47B7-B533-0F4B28BAFB14.png

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
The Oedro steps are actually stainless steel under that wrinkle finish. So far so good.

OP
OP

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
The Oedro steps are actually stainless steel under that wrinkle finish. So far so good.
Those are the ones I wanted. I thought I had time to go back on the second day of the prime sale after comparing, but they ended up being sold out on the website and on Amazon.

Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Those are the ones I wanted. I thought I had time to go back on the second day of the prime sale after comparing, but they ended up being sold out on the website and on Amazon.
Were the Oedro's from your OP, that are sold out currently, on a deep discount on Amazon on Prime Day? (or about the normal $375?)

Deleted member 59498

Says carbon steel. Or is that the layer under the coating before the steel tubes?

OP
OP

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
wow, I would have taken the plunge on them had I caught that.
They had a high number available so I came to the forum before purchasing to make sure they were decent and by the time I went back poof they were all gone. So I ended up buying the Nfab that were on prime sale for 266 (510.00) regular price. Next time I will not wait and just pull the trigger worst case I could always return.

Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
They had a high number available so I came to the forum before purchasing to make sure they were decent and by the time I went back poof they were all gone. So I ended up buying the Nfab that were on prime sale for 266 (510.00) regular price. Next time I will not wait and just pull the trigger worst case I could always return.
I did not know you could see that a high number is available in Amazon. How did you see that, btw?

Also, when the OP Oedro's dropped to $295 on Amazon for Prime Day, did they also drop to the same price for those on the Oedro site?
Thanks 👍

OP
OP

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
I did not know you could see that a high number is available in Amazon. How did you see that, btw?

Also, when the OP Oedro's dropped to $295 on Amazon for Prime Day, did they also drop to the same price for those on the Oedro site?
Thanks 👍
On the amazon listing there was two option boxes and it said 46 available in the box under the price. On the Oedro site they were 15% off.

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
On the amazon listing there was two option boxes and it said 46 available in the box under the price. On the Oedro site they were 15% off.
Interesting thanks. Like Amazon does Lightning Deals I suppose.