Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I'm with you here.

If red only, I can imagine they did so to ease the logistics and manufacturing process.
who knows with them. I've been following the processes here for the past two years and some things they do just doesn't make any sense. It's not like the other dashes aren't available.
Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I was about to say the same thing, but are taking care of your self!! Welcome to the Jeep Life!! I bought my JLU (1st Jeep) last summer. I love it. Are you in AJP??
Thanks! I've had family members that have had them off & on throughout my life....I finally came to the dark side haha. Congrats on yours---I'm sure its been amazing!! I am in AJP---I just haven't made it to any meet ups yet. I've been working a ton but once mine arrives I hope to start catching some. Are you?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Oh yeah. I mean I'm not too worried about it coming w/ the red b/c its an easy fix. Just annoying that b/c I waited a few months longer to order I'm now having to make the change than if I'd ordered earlier this year. I do think the red dash looks amazing with some colors...especially with the grey. I mean if I hadn't gone with my Bikini blue Caribbean theme then I wouldn't mind it...but red and blue....with the color scheme I have planned just completely clashes. :lipssealed:
Here are more options for dash wraps.

https://www.rvinyl.com/Dash-Kits.html

Sponsored

coachgrinnan

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Thanks! I've had family members that have had them off & on throughout my life....I finally came to the dark side haha. Congrats on yours---I'm sure its been amazing!! I am in AJP---I just haven't made it to any meet ups yet. I've been working a ton but once mine arrives I hope to start catching some. Are you?
I am its a good group of people. After you get yours sign up for a newbie run at Hidden Falls. I went with paper plates still on. it was a great time.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I am its a good group of people. After you get yours sign up for a newbie run at Hidden Falls. I went with paper plates still on. it was a great time.
Awesome! It seems like it is. And that’ll be one of the first things I do is that newbie run. Paper plates and all.
Sponsored