Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Dripping?
Yeah, can’t see where because of that metal saddle it sits in, doesn’t look like it’s coming from the elbow or hose clamp area…. The plastic reservoir sits loose on that plate, I’m wondering if it moving around has made a pin hole or crack or something…. I’m gonna tear into it this weekend, I got a new resi coming…..
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, can’t see where because of that metal saddle it sits in, doesn’t look like it’s coming from the elbow or hose clamp area…. The plastic reservoir sits loose on that plate, I’m wondering if it moving around has made a pin hole or crack or something…. I’m gonna tear into it this weekend, I got a new resi coming…..
That stinks. Hopefully easy fix except bending over lifted jeep from a ladder 😄

Alex07

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
It's proper impressive to see how you're tinkering with it and always giving it upgrades to tackle these trials. Keep up the good work, and make sure to keep us in the loop with your progress. I'd be well keen to follow along!

OP
OP
Roky

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
It's proper impressive to see how you're tinkering with it and always giving it upgrades to tackle these trials. Keep up the good work, and make sure to keep us in the loop with your progress. I'd be well keen to follow along!
Thank you sir, much appreciated….cheers .🍻

Sponsored

OP
OP
Roky

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Took a bad line checking shit out….couldn’t believe the ramp didn’t even budge…..😬

Jeep Wrangler JL Crystal Rubi build… IMG_9796

Jeep Wrangler JL Crystal Rubi build… IMG_9794

Colby usually spots me but this is where I found her…..:facepalm:

Jeep Wrangler JL Crystal Rubi build… IMG_2686

Last edited:

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I’ve never seen a cat, or any animal for that matter, sleep on their back like that 😆
Colby's not a cat though, just a fury wingman/tool-runner for Roky, and rocks overalls too, pretty chill dude :)

OP
OP
Roky

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just a little thing but SO much easier to access tools and certain things you need more often than other things…….

We don’t do the AAL shelves/platforms/ fridge and those kinds of things because I do a lot of different things with our rig….. A lot of times I need the full cargo area with seats folded and whatnot…..

Been using Ridgid boxes for tools and recovery for a while now. But it never fails, no matter how I plan for it, I’ll need something from the bottom box…..:facepalm: …. You guys can relate I’m sure…..

Well I recently found a rigid box with drawers, holy crap, how easy is it to get something now… No more unstrapping lifting the boxes off etc.. etc… now I just pull a drawer open..😲

Anyway like I said not a big deal, but it sure improves my quality of life…. 😂

Jeep Wrangler JL Crystal Rubi build… IMG_9858

Jeep Wrangler JL Crystal Rubi build… IMG_9859

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Just a little thing but SO much easier to access tools and certain things you need more often than other things…….

We don’t do the AAL shelves/platforms/ fridge and those kinds of things because I do a lot of different things with our rig….. A lot of times I need the full cargo area with seats folded and whatnot…..

Been using Ridgid boxes for tools and recovery for a while now. But it never fails, no matter how I plan for it, I’ll need something from the bottom box…..:facepalm: …. You guys can relate I’m sure…..

Well I recently found a rigid box with drawers, holy crap, how easy is it to get something now… No more unstrapping lifting the boxes off etc.. etc… now I just pull a drawer open..😲

Anyway like I said not a big deal, but it sure improves my quality of life…. 😂

Great example of working smarter not harder, trying to do more of that as time goes on. Lord knows I've worked much harder than smarter more often than not over the years :(
Sponsored