Sponsored

Costco Auto Program?

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Some dealers here that are Costco affiliated don't discount from MSRP. Others do... best I've seen is 7% from invoice, significantly different then when I leased my '19.
Sponsored

kjhunter

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara
No problem! And true, most dealers here won’t budge on pricing without much headache.

After similar experiences with several dealers, I gave up and looked out of state. I ended up ordering from Criswell Jeep in MD. Their pricing was no nonsense and I had them spec out two proposals, one for a Rubi and one for a JLU Sport.

MSRP was $61k for the Rubi and $51k for the JLU Sport. Criswell offered to sell the Rubi for $52k and the Sport for $44K. They showed me all of the pricing, including msrp, invoice, friends and family, doc fees and everything else without me having to ask.

After seeing all of the numbers it became real to me and I modified some of the options on the Sport that I ended up ordering because I needed to find a reasonable price that met my needs and fit my budget.

While I wanted the Rubi and it was such a great price, I couldn’t justify paying for the features of the Rubi that make it what it is, knowing that I know I would never use.

When I got to the financing office, they surprised me even more and gave me more money towards my purchase without me even having to ask or knowing about. At the end of the day, buying from them was one of the BEST shopping experiences and one of the purchases that I’ve ever had of a vehicle.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

0117A071-32B0-458D-BB33-FA83C6D371C0.jpeg
Hey Notorious. I was going to reach out to Criswell. I only live 100 miles away. Do you have sales rep that you can refer to me? (if your experience was good with the rep). Thanks in advance!

kjhunter

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara
Hi Kevin. This guy...

Jeep Wrangler JL Costco Auto Program? 35CC41BD-B867-404C-BE95-ACD9E3F2FAED

I purchased a while ago. Just mention that you were referred thru this forum and you’re ready to do business. That’s all.
Thank you very much. I will mention the forum.