Sponsored

Clean LED headlight options

minisoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 392, Escalade, Audi SQ8, 911 Turbo S
One of my first mods will be replacing the halogen headlamps. I'm seeing a ton of RGB, bluetooth controlled headlights. I just want a simple, clean and factory-ish looking install. Was thinking JW Speaker, but then saw that they only have 7" headlights.

Any other models I should be looking at?
Sponsored

PunKin

First Name
Pj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (SOLD)
Occupation
Growth Engineering Tech
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking at Kiwi Master 9 incher.. Available on Amazon for about $225. Looks pretty good.

OP
OP
minisoda

minisoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was actually just looking at the Kiwi, but scared me off when I saw they weren't adjustable...

*** CORRECTION ***

The new version showing on Amazon does have a screw adjustment. I'm going to give them a shot!

Last edited:

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
If you haven't already, take a gander at the ORACLE Lighting Oculus Bi-LED 9-inch headlight! Super simple install with incredible light output and razor sharp cut-off. Here's a thread or a quick search in the forums will show you lots of members here that are really enjoying these :like:

Introducing the all-new Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights (#5839-504) by ORACLE Lighting!

This direct-fit 9-inch headlight upgrade features advanced LED projection with 3,200 Lumens of high-quality illumination for enhanced driver visibility in all weather conditions. With plug-and-play installation, the LED light source has lower power demands compared to the factory lamps while providing more light output.

oculus_4_copy_1024x1024.jpg

Features:
Precision LED lighting projector for optimum light distribution and beam angle. Installs using original mounting hardware and headlight wiring is Plug & Play into the factory connector without additional relays or harnesses. Halo DRL features over 200 bright white LEDs for a vivid lighting impact.

Benefits:
These all-new headlamps provide enhanced driver visibility with increased and focused LED light output. Complete headlight replacement, better light focus than a simple bulb upgrade. Package includes tool for easy beam angle adjustability for proper light focus on lifted Jeeps.

oculus_review1_large.jpg

Safety:
Light focus is very important for not only driver safety but others on the road who can potentially have their vision obstructed by glare. This is especially significant on lifted vehicles where the light source is raised and in a position to interfere with the field of vision of other drivers. These new Oculus headlights feature a very sharp cut-off line and focus light with precision specifically to avoid such issues.

Reliability:
It is undeniably important to implement proper thermal management tools for high-performance LEDs to operate with reliability in various environments. Oculus utilizes both active and passive cooling methods to sustain low LED temperatures. Remote mounted heat sinks and an internal cooling fan work in conjunction to insure proper temperature control and longevity of the LEDs.

Specifications:
Wattage: 36W
Total Lumens: 4800LM
Color Temp: 5500K
Certification: DOT SAE 5839-504 HL VOR 19
Warranty: 2 Years
Fitment: 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL & 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT

wall_test_3_1024x1024.jpg

GET YOURS NOW!

OP
OP
minisoda

minisoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting... those meet my requirements and I'd pay a premium to support a US based company. I will PM you.

Sponsored

itstotalbacon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Love these ... they are different and the produced is fantastic. Low has great cutoff with no bleeding and is very bright .... The high beams light up EVERYTHING.

Export 13.jpg

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Oracle Oculus FTW, but I'd definitely take a look at those lights @itstotalbacon posted. The single projector design of both those sets should give the sharpest cutoff and best light distribution vs. others w/ multiple lenses.
Sponsored