Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and 4Runner, past - 99 XJ and 94 YJ
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
@salex How do I charge commission? I just ordered both pieces for a friend and am sending some additional business your way. I’m kidding of course. These things basically sell themselves once people are made aware and I am glad to help get the word out. I’m sure the glovebox piece will turn out great as well.
Appreciate it! This is the only Jeep forum we are a vendor on. Please spread the word on other fourms and social media. We have posts (easy to share) on our facebook and instagram pages for these products.
Sponsored

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I got this yesterday, didnt realize you had a lower and ordered that as well. Already left an Amazon review. Great product, thanks!

DToxic

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
@salex or for those who have both lower and mid organizers, how much space is between them? I have a few taller items (radios and sunglasses cases oriented vertically) in the lower portion and was wondering if they would interfere with the mid organizer....

slamr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB, Harley SE Street Glide
@salex or for those who have both lower and mid organizers, how much space is between them? I have a few taller items (radios and sunglasses cases oriented vertically) in the lower portion and was wondering if they would interfere with the mid organizer....
See response #198.

Sponsored

slamr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB, Harley SE Street Glide
Received my upper tray today; FANTASTIC! Fits perfectly with lower organizer. The space between the two is perfect for taller items to be placed in the lower organizer. Actually more room between the two than I expected. Great job @salex. Thanks!

Chubrocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2017 JKU Sport, 2013 F150, 2004 4Runner
Got the tray today. Yeah, this stuff is high quality and impressive fit and finish. If JL owners outside of this forum knew about this you'd sell a set for every Jeep made.

OP
OP
BaseLayer

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and 4Runner, past - 99 XJ and 94 YJ
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
Got the tray today. Yeah, this stuff is high quality and impressive fit and finish. If JL owners outside of this forum knew about this you'd sell a set for every Jeep made.
Thanks! We are working on getting the word out. I see a couple new Amazon reviews today. That really helps get a product rolling. For those that have received the JL product, please take a minute and leave a review on Amaozn for us.

We are working on a center console tray for the JK next. There are a few of those on the road :like:

Jimbo344

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ordered and have had this since end of January in my JLUR. Works great holding my sunglasses and has an additional zippered pouch as well! Gives me extra room in console for other necessities!

Amazon.com: MINGLI 1PC Roll Bar Sunglasses Holder Storage Bag Pocket for Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited 2/4 Door Black Small Things Accessories Storage Pouch: Automotive
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0757GYQBK?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_pd_title

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Ordered and have had this since end of January in my JLUR. Works great holding my sunglasses and has an additional zippered pouch as well! Gives me extra room in console for other necessities!

Amazon.com: MINGLI 1PC Roll Bar Sunglasses Holder Storage Bag Pocket for Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited 2/4 Door Black Small Things Accessories Storage Pouch: Automotive
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0757GYQBK?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_pd_title
Geeeez, I'd take the OCD over that pouch, in a heartbeat. And the OCD tray is only $3.00 more.

Sponsored

Jimbo344

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I have both OCD, lower and upper, they are GREAT! However, I need both levels for all my goodies,sunglasses took up too much real estate in the center console storage for my taste.That pouch is out of the way and yet within reach to grab my sunglasses and the zippered pouch handy as well for other misc things. :)

SeanD

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2013 Acura RDX
Vehicle Showcase
Received my upper tray this week and agree the quality is absolutely top notch. I particularly like the rubber inserts in the bottom and the cord accommodation options. Well done!

I (stubbornly) still wish the design had incorporated a console light accommodation. I did experiment with carefully drilling a couple holes in the light bumpout and connecting them into one large oval, and it does provide some decent light to the back tray section. I may experiment further with my Dremel to get a little wider light dispersion.

D060786B-B5F2-4182-9731-942041D972F6.jpeg

445F2D82-A984-4408-9EE4-04BAB011E82A.jpeg

Jimbo344

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Nice job! I don't use any cords for my phone, I prefer the bluetooth connection features to the Andriod auto.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice job! I don't use any cords for my phone, I prefer the bluetooth connection features to the Andriod auto.
@Jimbo344

Yup, I like Bluetooth also ..... only problem is you need a tethered connection to use Android Auto or Apple Play..... soooooo, you can use Waze and Google Maps.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Received my upper tray this week and agree the quality is absolutely top notch. I particularly like the rubber inserts in the bottom and the cord accommodation options. Well done!

I (stubbornly) still wish the design had incorporated a console light accommodation. I did experiment with carefully drilling a couple holes in the light bumpout and connecting them into one large oval, and it does provide some decent light to the back tray section. I may experiment further with my Dremel to get a little wider light dispersion.

D060786B-B5F2-4182-9731-942041D972F6.jpeg

445F2D82-A984-4408-9EE4-04BAB011E82A.jpeg
@SeanD

Not worth bastardizing that tray, when end result is diddly light to tray. Pretty obvious why Salex did not ....

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.