Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and 4Runner, past - 99 XJ and 94 YJ
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
Hello,

Salex Organizers is happy to be up and running on the forum. We make Vehicle OCD center console and glove box organizers for many makes and models. Jeep is new territory and would be a welcome addition to our line up. Recently several members, that have had our products in other vehicles, have reached out asking if we were working on product for the new Wrangler JL. They suggested looking into the forum as there may be interest in our products. Here we are!

Let's hear what it is you are looking for. We make trays for the upper part of the console and dividers for the lower part of the console for other vehicles. We have a prototype tray for the upper console that looks promising and is in round two of design for fine tuning. It will hang from the top edge of the console and work with the little OEM tray that latches to the armrest.

• Trays are made from ABS black plastic with matte finish.
  • Trays include removable rubber liners with a diamond plate texture.
  • Tray liners keep items from sliding and rattling as well as looking good and easy to clean.
  • The tray is typically 2.5" deep. The layout currently has the space split in two sections.
  • Compartments are big enough for sunglasses, small phones, wallet, pens, etc.
Organizers
JL/Gladiator boxed set
JL/Gladiator console tray
JL/Gladiator console divider
JK console tray

Online stores
Amazon
Amazon Canada
EBAY

www.salexorganizers.com

UPDATE 2/12/19 - Center console divider is available
Amazon
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NB499FP
EBAY - https://www.ebay.com/itm/303065925837

UPDATE 4/3/19 - Center console tray is available
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NBWG688
EBAY - https://www.ebay.com/itm/303122734140

UPDATE 7/18/2019
Due to the massive influx of Chinese knock-offs on our JL Wrangler designs we have dropped the price to $15.99 each, the tray and the divider below. To top it off our everyday Amazon promo is 20% off 2 or more Vehicle OCD products. No code needed, applied at check out. Out the door with the Vehice OCD set for $25.60 which also qualifies you for free shipping on Amazon if you are not a Prime member.

American quality and supporting the company that invested in the original design with the members of this forum. Better prices than any of the Chinese copies.

UPDATE 8/3/2019
Now available in Canada!

JL/Gladiator console tray - https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07NBWG688
JL/Gladiator console divider - https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07NB499FP
JK console tray - https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07S25B6CK

Installation video on Youtube -

SLX155 Jeep Wrangler JL center console organizer install 1.jpg

Vehicle OCD center console tray for Wrangler JL
SLX151 full cord side.jpg

Removable, diamond plate, no slip rubber liners for easy cleaning
SLX151 Vehicle OCD Jeep Wrangler JL center console organizer tray BW liners.jpg

Check out the upcoming JL glove box organizer thread
Sponsored

Last edited:

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Hello,

Salex Organizers is happy to be up and running on the forum. We make Vehicle OCD™ center console and glove box organizers for many makes and models. Jeep is new territory and would be a welcome addition to our line up. Recently several members, that have had our products in other vehicles, have reached out asking if we were working on product for the new Wrangler JL. They suggested looking into the forum as there may be interest in our products. Here we are!

Let's hear what it is you are looking for. We make trays for the upper part of the console and dividers for the lower part of the console for other vehicles. We have a prototype tray for the upper console that looks promising and is in round two of design for fine tuning. It will hang from the top edge of the console and work with the little OEM tray that latches to the armrest.

Thoughts and comments?
Post up some pics of your other products so we have an idea of what your thinking about doing!

OP
OP
BaseLayer

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Hello,

Salex Organizers is happy to be up and running on the forum. We make Vehicle OCD™ center console and glove box organizers for many makes and models. Jeep is new territory and would be a welcome addition to our line up. Recently several members, that have had our products in other vehicles, have reached out asking if we were working on product for the new Wrangler JL. They suggested looking into the forum as there may be interest in our products. Here we are!

Pictures are products for Toyota Tacoma and Chevy Colorado for reference. Thoughts and comments?

View attachment 109513 View attachment 109514 View attachment 109516

View attachment 109517
really interested for the lower part of the console - I had one of yours on my 4runner and that thing was amazing. The center console looks similar? Though I am sure is not...

The upper console is very small and a tray that divides it in two would probably not be as promising for the masses (just my guess, and my humble opinion here).

51TFhdmEHFL.jpg

but ^ this one: ef yea!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Need to leave space for cables entering the console.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BaseLayer

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
OP
OP
BaseLayer

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
really interested for the lower part of the console - I had one of yours on my 4runner and that thing was amazing. The center console looks similar? Though I am sure is not...

The upper console is very small and a tray that divides it in two would probably not be as promising for the masses (just my guess, and my humble opinion here).

51TFhdmEHFL.jpg

We would like to offer both the tray and the lower divider. First attempt at the divider proved difficult to install. The top opening of the JK console is half the area of the space below. Also, the area at the bottom of the console is anything but regular. Jeepers a more mechanically inclined and may be overcome a more complicated install. That has not been the case with other vehicle owners. Always need to "keep it simple".

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Great to see you guys on here. I’m interested in the bottom organizer as the top is very small. Understanding your sizing challenge, I’m interested to see your overall solution. Thx.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Yup, I'd be interested in a bottom organizer..

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

51TFhdmEHFL.jpg

I agree 100%. I would change my vote to a definite yes if it was about the bottom compartment. You might want to restart the poll with these options as choices as I think most will be no or maybe for the current poll choices.

Upper only
Lower only
Both upper and lower
Neither

Sponsored

OP
OP
BaseLayer

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
I agree 100%. I would change my vote to a definite yes if it was about the bottom compartment. You might want to restart the poll with these options as choices as I think most will be no or maybe for the current poll choices.

Upper only
Lower only
Both upper and lower
Neither
Good point after seeing comments and interest in the lower divider. The poll does not allow me to delete "yes" category. However, I have added categories for upper, lower, and both.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Good point after seeing comments and interest in the lower divider. The poll does not allow me to delete "yes" category. However, I have added categories for upper, lower, and both.
Excellent. I changed my vote to yes for lower compartment. You might want to private message those who already voted to mention the change in vote options so they can update their vote.

OP
OP
BaseLayer

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
Great to see you guys on here. I’m interested in the bottom organizer as the top is very small. Understanding your sizing challenge, I’m interested to see your overall solution. Thx.
For those interested in the lower divider - How many sections/compartments would you like to see in the bottom of the console?

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
For those interested in the lower divider - How many sections/compartments would you like to see in the bottom of the console?
4-6?

It’s pretty small in there, so I’m wondering the right #.

Status
Not open for further replies.