Sponsored

Can Someone Help me Understand Difference between Limited Slip, Anti-spin, and so called “Tru Lok” axles.

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Hi all!

So my wife has given me the go ahead to finally get a new Wrangler (and do whatever I want with it…thank you and I’m stoked!

One thing I’m not understanding is the difference between Limited Slip, Anti-spin, and so called “Tru Lok” axles. Anyone able to explain the difference to me?

Much thanks in advance!
Sponsored

BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all!

So my wife has given me the go ahead to finally get a new Wrangler (and do whatever I want with it…thank you and I’m stoked!

One thing I’m not understanding is the difference between Limited Slip, Anti-spin, and so called “Tru Lok” axles. Anyone able to explain the difference to me?

Much thanks in advance!
And a video:

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Ha, I did not realize BLD doesn’t function in 2H

OP
OP
JasonInDLH

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!

Sponsored

BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all!

Much thanks in advance!
Your wife is cool just like mine! Enjoy your new Jeep and building it. Read up in this forum, check out the showcases and builds. Also, ask questions before you buy stuff. It will save you headaches and money. Careful, its so addictive… your wife is going to regret giving you the green light.😎

OP
OP
JasonInDLH

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Your wife is cool just like mine! Enjoy your new Jeep and building it. Read up in this forum, check out the showcases and builds. Also, ask questions before you buy stuff. It will save you headaches and money. Careful, its so addictive… your wife is going to regret giving you the green light.😎
I’ve been addicted ever since my first vehicle which happened to be a Wrangler. ;)
Sponsored