Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been looking at Oracle Lighting Oculus 9” Bi-LED Projector Headlights and before I purchase them I’d like to hear some recommendations. I definitely want some with led halos and if they change color that would be a plus. Thanks!
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hi Tara, hoping this comment is helpful and that it bumps your thread so a few more can chime in to help you with your search.

Thank you for considering the Oculus Bi-LED headlights! They do have a halo in addition to the plug-and-play install and superior light focus with razor-sharp cutoff.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best LED Headlight Recommendations wall_test_1_1024x1024-2

Additionally, there is an option to make them RGB as well with the ColorSHIFT model. Best of both worlds! Please let us know if we can assist you with your decision. :like:

-Rachel

Jeep Wrangler JL Best LED Headlight Recommendations oculus_RGBW_diagram_1024x1024

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I’ve been looking at Oracle Lighting Oculus 9” Bi-LED Projector Headlights and before I purchase them I’d like to hear some recommendations. I definitely want some with led halos and if they change color that would be a plus. Thanks!
Initially, I went with Beamtech LED bulbs in the OEM housings. They worked well, but I wanted something better. I ordered a set of Kiwimaster headlights from Amazon. They looked good, but were defective from the get go. There was a film smeared over the projector lenses on both headlights. I then bit the bullet and purchased a set of Oracle Oculus headlights and have to say they are of the highest quality and performance. A true night and day difference between them and OEM.

OP
OP
rockclimber

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Tara, hoping this comment is helpful and that it bumps your thread so a few more can chime in to help you with your search.

Thank you for considering the Oculus Bi-LED headlights! They do have a halo in addition to the plug-and-play install and superior light focus with razor-sharp cutoff.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best LED Headlight Recommendations oculus_RGBW_diagram_1024x1024

Additionally, there is an option to make them RGB as well with the ColorSHIFT model. Best of both worlds! Please let us know if we can assist you with your decision. :like:

-Rachel

Thank you for your input! I plan to purchase these soon without colorshift.

Sponsored

mark090852

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wranger Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Thank you for your input! I plan to purchase these soon without colorshift.
I have the Oracle Oculus Bi-LED and am thrilled with them. Their output is awesome and the installation was very straightforward. Not difficult at all. I think you will be very happy with them.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
You’re gonna love these https://amzn.to/3rB5Mda
Jeep Wrangler JL Best LED Headlight Recommendations D7F04991-1C91-42D7-A44F-691187CCBBD4

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Yeah, I recently built my order and skipped the $1365 LED's thinking I could save a few bucks and do after market....the Oculus look legit but are at the high end pricing .... would probably sell a ton more if they gave 5 year warranty instead of just 2 years.. there are other 9" brands that look pretty good that have the same warranty for half the price.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Yeah, I recently built my order and skipped the $1365 LED's thinking I could save a few bucks and do after market....the Oculus look legit but are at the high end pricing .... would probably sell a ton more if they gave 5 year warranty instead of just 2 years.. there are other 9" brands that look pretty good that have the same warranty for half the price.
Hi Mark, the Oculus actually offers features and performance you won't get with other aftermarket brands (or with OE LEDs). This review from a forum customer speaks on this: "I purchased the Oracle Oculus lights for my Jeep and bought the Quake 9” lights for my wife’s. The Oracle lights are amazing. Super bright, nice beam pattern and wide angle. The Quake lights aren’t as bright, beam pattern isn’t nearly as focused. The beam spread is very narrow as well and only adjustable with washers. Needless to say we returned the Quake headlights."

We also offer evergreen forum discounts and regular deeper discounts (St. Patrick's is coming up 👀 ) Just FYI! Additionally, we actually offer an extended warranty program for those customers who desire a longer warranty period. Although -- of the thousands sold in the past year -- very few customers need to use the warranty. Hope that clears up any doubts -- happy to answer any other questions for you!

-Rachel

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Hi Mark, the Oculus actually offers features and performance you won't get with other aftermarket brands (or with OE LEDs). This review from a forum customer speaks on this: "I purchased the Oracle Oculus lights for my Jeep and bought the Quake 9” lights for my wife’s. The Oracle lights are amazing. Super bright, nice beam pattern and wide angle. The Quake lights aren’t as bright, beam pattern isn’t nearly as focused. The beam spread is very narrow as well and only adjustable with washers. Needless to say we returned the Quake headlights."

We also offer evergreen forum discounts and regular deeper discounts (St. Patrick's is coming up 👀 ) Just FYI! Additionally, we actually offer an extended warranty program for those customers who desire a longer warranty period. Although -- of the thousands sold in the past year -- very few customers need to use the warranty. Hope that clears up any doubts -- happy to answer any other questions for you!

-Rachel
Thanks!
I will say you do have the nicest looking aftermarket LED headlights out there and they are very tempting...
I will probably end going with the Oculus I will keep eye out for the sale!

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs