Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Oh nice, just received an email that my build sheet was found. Thanks Yakpimp!
I also got the Build Sheet Found email this morning. Thanks very much.
I got the build sheet email this morning as well... Thank you. NINE pages of goodness.
I also got a build sheet today. Anyone know what the general time frame is from this point?
Today was a good day. Looks like 11 were found over night and 9 lastnight before I went to bed.
Sponsored

on--belay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Recon, JLUR on order, 2 summer cars, 2 summer Ducs
Today was a good day. Looks like 11 were found over night and 9 lastnight before I went to bed.
Not that good! All these people getting their build sheets with order dates encircling mine, and I sit at not found :( I better not be a part of the headlight delay!

Sponsored

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
Gotcha, well I ordered on 2/2/18, got a VIN a few days later, and got my build sheet today via @Yakpimp . I ordered LED headlights, so maybe I got the last set? :whew:
Not if I got the last set..... :rock:

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Mine got shipped to the body vendor for installation of additional equipment today!
Mine was ordered 1/26 built 1/31 and has been at the "Body Vendor" ever since and has not moved! this is really starting to annoy me. How can it sit there for 2 weeks without movement.?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I waited over a month for my build sheet. For you that’s really fast.
Gotcha, well I ordered on 2/2/18, got a VIN a few days later, and got my build sheet today via @Yakpimp . I ordered LED headlights, so maybe I got the last set? :whew:

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I waited over a month for my build sheet. For you that’s really fast.
I thought so too. I'm taking a one way flight to pick up my Jeep and had booked a flight for April 6. After talking with the dealer today, I've rebooked a flight 3 weeks earlier!

The Z

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, 2013 Toyota Sienna, 2003 4 Winds 5000 Motorhome
Mine was ordered 1/26 built 1/31 and has been at the "Body Vendor" ever since and has not moved! this is really starting to annoy me. How can it sit there for 2 weeks without movement.?
Mine has been at the body vendor for over a week! Maybe waiting on the LED headlights.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Jeep chat opened a case and they’re going to get back to me on this. I’ll let you know what the hold up is when they tell me. They said by Friday they will have an answer. My dealer also asked the regional rep. So hopefully we will see. I thought body vend was just for rubicon stickers?

The Z

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, 2013 Toyota Sienna, 2003 4 Winds 5000 Motorhome
I ordered 1/12 and for the longest time it was they had everything to build it and then i was so excited they actually started building it and it only took 3 or 4 days then it went shipped to vendor and has stayed there for over a week. I really doubt they are really shipping it or going far to add parts that would not be efficient.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.