Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartstopstart.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Electronics Engineer and Business Owner
Good news is we are still working on it and it should have lots of great features. Bad news is we still have a way to go.
Sponsored

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@SmartStopStart.com As a feature request, it would be great to have the ability to press a single, momentary button and have all windows go down, with a repeat hit of the button (or even a different button) bringing all of the windows up. I guess this could be done with a double-tap (or double-pull) of one of the current window buttons by using a specially programmed relay.

It seems like this would be the easier to implement option, since it would (I'm probably oversimplifying) effectively involve jumping power from one source, to each of the window switches' Up or Down wires.

Glad to hear progress is still being made. This is a "biggie" for me.

Sponsored

JL23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
@SmartStopStart.com As a feature request, it would be great to have the ability to press a single, momentary button and have all windows go down, with a repeat hit of the button (or even a different button) bringing all of the windows up. I guess this could be done with a double-tap (or double-pull) of one of the current window buttons by using a specially programmed relay.

It seems like this would be the easier to implement option, since it would (I'm probably oversimplifying) effectively involve jumping power from one source, to each of the window switches' Up or Down wires.

Glad to hear progress is still being made. This is a "biggie" for me.
In addition to the all 4 windows single touch auto up and down request, if you could integrate the power top into the 4 window one-touch auto up/down that would be the complete package!

SmartStopStart.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartstopstart.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks for all the expressions of interest! We should have most of the features requested.

Now if I can just stop modding my 2019 JLUR for long enough to get this product completed! :fingerscrossed:

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Thanks for all the expressions of interest! We should have most of the features requested.

Now if I can just stop modding my 2019 JLUR for long enough to get this product completed! :fingerscrossed:
If you need me to get rid of it for you so the rest of us can benefit I know a guy that knows a guy.

Sponsored

SmartStopStart.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartstopstart.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
any updates?
I have been working hard on this lately and plan to continue. I cannot give a firm ETA yet.

We intend to have an auto reversing safety feature in case a child or pet is in the way of an auto rising windows (safety first). There are standards we need to meet for this, and they are more difficult to achieve across all operating conditions of the vehicle on windows that were not designed from the ground up for this. I believe we will get there but it will take some time.

Zachstef

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU
I'm very interested as well, Keep us posted.

Thank you

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have been working hard on this lately and plan to continue. I cannot give a firm ETA yet.

We intend to have an auto reversing safety feature in case a child or pet is in the way of an auto rising windows (safety first). There are standards we need to meet for this, and they are more difficult to achieve across all operating conditions of the vehicle on windows that were not designed from the ground up for this. I believe we will get there but it will take some time.
Thanks for sticking with this, it's an awesome, much-desired feature. Looking forward to hearing more when you're ready!