OP

Johnnyrotton

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler rubicon jl
Just my luck lol. Does anyone know if there is a write up to replace it? I cant find one easily searching.
Go on your message board and see if it says that any of your doors are still open that’s how I found my problem. It said my drivers door was open

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Go on your message board and see if it says that any of your doors are still open that’s how I found my problem. It said my drivers door was open
The message board just says Service Stop Start System. It does not show my door is open. If my door is plugged in and I physically open it, the dash DOES tell me it is open. When i close the door that message and icon goes away.

The dash screen also does not constantly relay the info about the auto park being disabled. That only happens once after initial start up and it goes away.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
The message board just says Service Stop Start System. It does not show my door is open. If my door is plugged in and I physically open it, the dash DOES tell me it is open. When i close the door that message and icon goes away.

The dash screen also does not constantly relay the info about the auto park being disabled. That only happens once after initial start up and it goes away.
scroll to the stop start info page.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Here is a quick video of a typical start up.
No helpful info there unfortunately. Very possible that a door latch is the problem. Would take a few minutes of poking around with a voltmeter to confirm.

OP
OP

Johnnyrotton

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler rubicon jl
No helpful info there unfortunately. Very possible that a door latch is the problem. Would take a few minutes of poking around with a voltmeter to confirm.
If the latch is the problem your message board is going to show one of your doors are open like mine did

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
hmm... My jeep just started to do this except the auto/park happens randomly. I have the auto/start stop disabled avenger beacon lit on start up and randomly at a stop light etc the auto / park feature kicks in. Doesn't occur all the time which is odd. Tried unplugging the harness etc no bent pins, wonder if its the door latch. Is the sensor in the door / latch its self? I dont see a secondary push/pull type sensor like other cars have..
Sponsored