Sponsored

Auto headlight issue.

Howi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019
Regardless of which headlights you have the auto feature is the same, but dealers will use as an excuse I guess.

Mine are slightly different in that they are on/off all the time with very little light difference, too sensitive
Sponsored

OP
OP
Turbo_punkn

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Yes, I have long suspected this was caused by flashcal. Just a speculation though.
I just made a post over in their vendor forum here, I noticed it started when they took out the led headlight option. Maybe post in there too so they see it.

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
I'm having the same issue with my OEM LED headlights in my 2020. My headlights are always on. Have you had it resolved yet?

Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I'm having the same issue with my OEM LED headlights in my 2020. My headlights are always on. Have you had it resolved yet?
Hello GraniteWillyJL,
We are sorry to hear about your recent concern. To clarify, have you considered addressing your concern with a certified Jeep dealer? Please follow up with us at your earliest convenience.
Laura
JeepCares

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Hello GraniteWillyJL,
We are sorry to hear about your recent concern. To clarify, have you considered addressing your concern with a certified Jeep dealer? Please follow up with us at your earliest convenience.
Laura
JeepCares
Thanks, I will be taking it to a Jeep dealership. I'm in Canada so I don't think you guys are able to help me.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Thanks, I will be taking it to a Jeep dealership. I'm in Canada so I don't think you guys are able to help me.
Hello GraniteWillyJL,
Thank you for reaching back out to us here. I apologize that I did not recognize your location sooner and you are correct our team that our not able to assist customers outside of the US. If you do need any additional assistance throughout this process, I have provided the Canadian customer care #: 1-800-361-3700. Thank you for your understanding.
Laura
JeepCares

JLUStringray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Any resolution? I am having same issue with lights stuck on high beams and fog lights.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Any resolution? I am having same issue with lights stuck on high beams and fog lights.
Hi, JLUStringray. If you don't find the answers you're looking for from fellow forum members, send us a private message. We'd be happy to dig in.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

RhinoJLU

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Has anybody had any fixes for this? my headlights are always on when on the auto feature

JLUStringray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Has anybody had any fixes for this? my headlights are always on when on the auto feature
Yes. It seems that I ram my knee often into the headlight switch knob whenever I am getting into the jeep...I know. Anyway, that causes the back of the headlight switch to pop out the back and your button has no tension to turn on or off. I simply popped out the headlight switch with a screwdriver, saw it was popped out, squeezed it back together and popped in back into the dash. Its worked every since.

I had found this link for visual and there was a video but can't find it. Super easy fix.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/led-headlights-stay-on.68199/post-1437147

RhinoJLU

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Yes. It seems that I ram my knee often into the headlight switch knob whenever I am getting into the jeep...I know. Anyway, that causes the back of the headlight switch to pop out the back and your button has no tension to turn on or off. I simply popped out the headlight switch with a screwdriver, saw it was popped out, squeezed it back together and popped in back into the dash. Its worked every since.

I had found this link for visual and there was a video but can't find it. Super easy fix.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/led-headlights-stay-on.68199/post-1437147
Wow! Thanks man very helpful I owe you a beer
Sponsored