Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Is it common for dealers to post the jeep you ordered on their website? If so, why? It's strange because it's not like it's available for sale. Mine is posted (matching VIN to my order): https://www.billluke.com/inventory/1C4HJXFG0JW216636
Yes. The computers do it automatically. Mine was never shown on my dealer's site but most do. They also show on jeep.com with no indication that they are a Sold order.

Crystal

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Billet JLUR
Yes. The computers do it automatically. Mine was never shown on my dealer's site but most do. They also show on jeep.com with no indication that they are a Sold order.
Thanks for the info :)

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads

Folkishmoney

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone tell me why the dealership where I ordered my JLU Sahara at doesnt have the paperwork in order to sell me my jeep? My jeep arrived at the dealer 5 days ago and my dealer set up a pick up time for yesterday and had to cancel 1 hour before because they havent gotten the paperwork yet? What paperwork are they waiting for? I want my jeep! #freethejeep

Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Do you have any info or knowledgeable rumors about the availability to order the Sky One Touch Power Top and more importantly any info on the production date?

Some dealers are telling customer production is not in the cards for the 2018 model year. Several dealers are saying June is the earliest customers can order. That makes me wonder if the July 9 production date is attainable.

What do you know or what is your perception?

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Can anyone tell me why the dealership where I ordered my JLU Sahara at doesnt have the paperwork in order to sell me my jeep? My jeep arrived at the dealer 5 days ago and my dealer set up a pick up time for yesterday and had to cancel 1 hour before because they havent gotten the paperwork yet? What paperwork are they waiting for? I want my jeep! #freethejeep
That makes zero snse

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Do you have any info or knowledgeable rumors about the availability to order the Sky One Touch Power Top and more importantly any info on the production date?

Some dealers are telling customer production is not in the cards for the 2018 model year. Several dealers are saying June is the earliest customers can order. That makes me wonder if the July 9 production date is attainable.

What do you know or what is your perception?
I think it will open within a month.

AdHerp

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jk -> 2018 JL
We bought a Tundra from a dealership who didn't have the actual paper forms to fill out. They didn't order enough. He had to fill out a PDF online and the formatting was all wonk so we ended up with a huge stack of papers.

Sponsored

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
I am trying to be patient regarding ordering a 2 door rubicon in hella yella..any updates if color is going to be available for 2018?

robplumm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUR in Dozer
Is it common for dealers to post the jeep you ordered on their website? If so, why? It's strange because it's not like it's available for sale. Mine is posted (matching VIN to my order): https://www.billluke.com/inventory/1C4HJXFG0JW216636
Apparently. When I saw my current one pop up on the dealer site in '12...it was a big wtf moment for me :) Everything that comes off the truck gets pics and put up automatically.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
I am trying to be patient regarding ordering a 2 door rubicon in hella yella..any updates if color is going to be available for 2018?
I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat. I am also waiting for hella Yella. I think it's going to be a 2019 color. Now I have my mind set that I'm going to hold out for a 2019 so they can get the bugs out and maybe they will release a special edition i.e. Recon.

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat. I am also waiting for hella Yella. I think it's going to be a 2019 color. Now I have my mind set that I'm going to hold out for a 2019 so they can get the bugs out and maybe they will release a special edition i.e. Recon.
I would love a special edition also
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.