Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
I really love the no carpet now, the feel is hard not plush which is good. I had several work trucks over the years and the soft rubber floor would tear and bunch up. This really feels very well made.

I had a little fitting issues with the floor drains that I could not work out. I am hoping they will fix over time. Other then that, I really like the new flooring.
Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Wendon65

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL
No, not yet sorry. We have to hit the biggest targets first because the cost of tooling and available manpower.
The front floor goes all the way under the seat past the under seat vent. But does not cover all the way to the rear seat.
Next we are producing the large Cargo tray. Then once we have popped those out we will be focusing on 2 dr rear floors, as well as a system that covers the rear wheel wells. All of this you will be able to purchase separately.
Trust me I am pushing to expand the line as fast as I can. I will post updates in this forum as they come.

Any updates on the Jl rear seat mat for 2 doors!

silverheep

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR4xe
Agreed. Fit isn’t optimal. In fact I might have to go in and do some sort of modification to get it to fit better. I noticed the other day that the passenger seat wasn’t sliding back and forth freely due to interference from contact with the compressor. I don’t remember it doing that when I first installed it.
@Chocolate Thunder I had the same issue but didn’t want to cut the Armorlite floor, I used the smallest seat lift (front and rear) from @DesertDoesIt and it never catches now.

Sponsored

nenovster

First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport
The trigger has been pulled. Just ordered the Floor Kit - 11-18 Wrangler JK (2Dr) w/o fender tops sadly.
Cant wait to get rid of the stinky bunched up old carpet!

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Data Analyst
1. Yes you can order the fronts only, which fit 2 door and 4 door models.
2. For the JL you need to unbolt the front seat to get it in, but you do not have to unplug the seat or remove from vehicle, just rock it back. The bolts are the same Torx bit that comes in your stock tool kit.
3. Yes see link below
4. The Cargo mat like we sell for the JK is still getting close to production. You can order it separate once it comes out.

This link is for fronts only which fit 2dr and 4dr
https://goarmorlite.com/products/jeep-wrangler-front-flooring?variant=37466411532452
You say cargo mat, I dont think thats an issue, what about the carpet on the sides in the cargo area? It appears there is a lot of carpeted area not addressed with this solution.

Warpath2018

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Rubi Firecracker Red
The rear seat anchor points are covered, but are cut out flaps to help with install. If you look at the second anchor point in my picture you can see that it is not completely flat because I did not press it flat.

Sponsored

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

The rear seat anchor points are covered, but are cut out flaps to help with install. If you look at the second anchor point in my picture you can see that it is not completely flat because I did not press it flat.
My model does not have that flap over the bolts, it is just a square cutout.

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude

Warpath2018

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Rubi Firecracker Red
Also, I too am waiting for a wheel well replacement. I currently have Bedtread and it's just okay. Fit and finish is not up to par with how much they charge. It would GREAT to have the rear cargo carpet replaced instead of just covered up. Like a new plastic piece to replace the plywood/carpeted piece it came with. Jeep needs to take a lesson from Ford and just offer a full plastic option in lieu of carpet.

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Also, I too am waiting for a wheel well replacement. I currently have Bedtread and it's just okay. Fit and finish is not up to par with how much they charge. It would GREAT to have the rear cargo carpet replaced instead of just covered up. Like a new plastic piece to replace the plywood/carpeted piece it came with. Jeep needs to take a lesson from Ford and just offer a full plastic option in lieu of carpet.
Completely agree on all counts, I went with Bedtred for the rear too, and while it covers it, it's not great. Also agree that Jeep needs to look at Ford's rubberized flooring and bring it to the Jeep (or just add Armorlite as a factory option), it makes absolutely no sense to have carpet in a Jeep.

Renenal

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL 2-door Rubicon
Occupation
retired
Any updates on the Jl rear seat mat for 2 doors!
It has been a year and 8 months since Armorlite first posted this thread. I hope that they come out with it soon.

edit - noticed a new thread below that addresses this, current as of August (17th?) 2022
Sponsored