Sponsored

ARB Compressor inner fender mount questions.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I have the Grimm kit and have had no issues. I’m concerned about the heat, so I bought an additional heat shield (the dimpled silver kind) and riveted it on to the one already included.

I also added additional heat shielding to the the existing Grimm kit and even put heat shield sleeving over the air lines. No issues so far, even down here in 'Hells Acres'. (AKA Arizona desert)

Jeep Wrangler JL ARB Compressor inner fender mount questions. IMG_2065
Sponsored

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
I also added additional heat shielding to the the existing Grimm kit and even put heat shield sleeving over the air lines. No issues so far, even down here in 'Hells Acres'. (AKA Arizona desert)

Jeep Wrangler JL ARB Compressor inner fender mount questions. IMG_2065
I’m not seeing additional heat shielding. Do you have any more pictures on its location?

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I’m not seeing additional heat shielding. Do you have any more pictures on its location?

Take a close look at the heat shield and you will see it has an additional layer of dimpled high-temp ceramic heat shielding attached to the standard heat shield, this also makes it a bit larger than the standard heat shield. If you look at the air lines you will also see they are protected by heat shield sleeves.
Sponsored