any 4xe skid plates?

dcm80401

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe / 2023 JLUR 4xe
Artec is going have some for pre sale later this week or next with a 6-8 week lead time. This is the direction I am going.

Naylia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Artec is going have some for pre sale later this week or next with a 6-8 week lead time. This is the direction I am going.
That's good news. I pinged them month or two ago and it was in the works, but no timeframe offered.

Sponsored

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have real world pics?

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
I reached out to Next Venture to see if they have anything in the pipeline for the 4xe. Will report back if I hear anything.

Sponsored

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Is there any difference with a JL Rubicon vs JL 4XE Rubicon steel front skid that comes with the steel bumper group?

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
Is there any difference with a JL Rubicon vs JL 4XE Rubicon steel front skid that comes with the steel bumper group?
Shouldn't be any difference there.

ibgpin

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLRU. 2.5" Rough Country coil lift
I ordered and installed the Asfir engine/oil pan, transfer case and muffler skid plates. Very disappointed except for the muffler skid which went on easy and provides good coverage. As far as the engine/oil pan skid, I lost ground clearance instead of any gain and I gained weight since their skid for the 4XE uses the cross member. I've written to them saying I think they used the wrong skid for the 4XE since it has the 2.0 engine but they insist it it correct. My concern is they use the same skid they do for the 3.6 except for different brackets. This skid uses the cross member to get low enough to clear the exhaust pipe on the 3.6. Since the 2.0 does not have this exhaust pipe it does not need to use the cross member which would save at least 2 inches of ground clearance. I have included a picture to show how much room ther is between the transmission and the skid. And their transfer case skid uses the stock skid to attach to, makes no sense as you wind up covering the stock skid with the aluminum one.

IMG_20220705_103825274[1].jpg
Sponsored