Am I missing something

mudog

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hopefully a 3.0 jl
This is my new build sheet for my rubicon. Anything I am missing which is a must have? Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sponsored

Attachments

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
You can unselect the Alpine Premium Audio since it's included with the 8.4 UConnect.
Similar situation for the Remote Start; it's included in the cold weather group.

The Safety Group has a reduced price, 806 vs 896, since you have the LED lighting (AD6).

The stitched seat covers look very nice, but it seems they are added onto the cloth interior which gives you a different door panel & changes the cup holders in back.

It is frequently suggested to get the Trailer Tow package since it includes heavy duty electrical system and the interior switches.

Tellurian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Badweissenbier

First Name
Bad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR
I would Definitely get the tow group

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I would not get the ADVANCED Safety Group if given the choice.. I would stick with Basic.

Many on the forum regretted not getting the following: Cold Weather Group, Tow Package, Proximity, Steel Front Bumper, 8.4 with Alpine, LED package, Leather, 8 speed Automatic, Hhard Top,
Color matched flares.

Some regretted getting the Advanced Safety Group, getting the Mopar floor liners, white lettering on the tires, color matched flares, getting the upgraded rims...

Sponsored

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
I would not get the ADVANCED Safety Group if given the choice.. I would stick with Basic.

Many on the forum regretted not getting the following: Cold Weather Group, Tow Package, Proximity, Steel Front Bumper, 8.4 with Alpine, LED package, Leather, 8 speed Automatic, Hhard Top,
Color matched flares.

Some regretted getting the Advanced Safety Group, getting the Mopar floor liners, white lettering on the tires, color matched flares, getting the upgraded rims...
Adaptive cruise control is fantasic, especially if your jeep is a DD and you need to sit in traffic.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Adaptive cruise control is fantasic, especially if your jeep is a DD and you need to sit in traffic.
@kingpinJL

Yes, if your JL is a mall cruiser.. and you aren't going to running oversized tires and such.... also, costs you $100+ more usually, when you have your windshield replaced.... which you will be doing... and and.......... nah, I will pass.. on ADVANCED.

MauiSteve

First Name
Stephen Rodgers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 door, 2018 Colorado ZR2, 2009 Honda Ruckus, 1973 Honda CB750
Occupation
Mostly retired
I have ordered the tow group. I think it's essential.
I also ordered the upgraded audio since it's hard to do later.

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
@kingpinJL

Yes, if your JL is a mall cruiser.. and you aren't going to running oversized tires and such.... also, costs you $100+ more usually, when you have your windshield replaced.... which you will be doing... and and.......... nah, I will pass.. on ADVANCED.
k

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I would definitely get the advanced safety package. Hope that I never have to buy another vehicle without adaptive cruse control, pavement princess or not.

Later,
Johnny

Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@kingpinJL

What does larger tires have to do with the Advance Safety group?
I've got $0 deductible glass repair for $5/year extra and gave made it 21,000 miles on my windshiled so far, so I've got that going for me

OP
OP

mudog

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hopefully a 3.0 jl
Thanks for the great input guys. :fist bump:
Sponsored