Sponsored

All weather floor mats?

psw757

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat fx4
Picked up our new Rubicon yesterday and it came with the all weather mats but noticed all the ones I see online are red lettered and ours are black.

Did they give us the wrong mats? They fit properly but haven’t seen the black before.
Sponsored

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Picked up our new Rubicon yesterday and it came with the all weather mats but noticed all the ones I see online are red lettered and ours are black.

Did they give us the wrong mats? They fit properly but haven’t seen the black before.
If the all weather mats option is on the Jeep factory window sticker and included at the factory they have black lettering. If you buy them aftermarket from mopar they are red. No idea why this is.

Also, if supplied from factory, you do not receive the original carpet mats. Jeep deletes the carpet mat with the all weather mat option.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
OP
OP

psw757

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat fx4
If the all weather mats option is on the Jeep factory window sticker and included at the factory they have black lettering. If you buy them aftermarket from mopar they are red. No idea why this is.

Also, if supplied from factory, you do not receive the original carpet mats. Jeep deletes the carpet mat with the all weather mat option.
Cheap bastards although I likely wouldn't use the carpet.

Only issue I see with the black from the factory is if you install the cargo tray I think that is red letters so it would be different.

We're the black mats from factory supposed to come with the funnel/inner tube to cut into carpet? Anyone have a picture of what I'm looking for and I see in a bag somewhere?

OP
OP

psw757

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat fx4
Think I figured it out. Is the drain tube the flange connected to bottom side of mat or is there another piece?

Sponsored

Beardedgator

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL RUBICON

it was in part of my bargaining so I got both :)

Note to self: u didn’t win because they gave u $100 floor mats

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Mine has the red lettering but I would actually prefer the black. If anyone in the L.A. area wants to trade, shoot me a PM.

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
The mopar mats have been updated to include a foam ring around the spout that fits into the floor pan drain hole although they may not seal any better.

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
Cheap bastards although I likely wouldn't use the carpet.

Only issue I see with the black from the factory is if you install the cargo tray I think that is red letters so it would be different.

We're the black mats from factory supposed to come with the funnel/inner tube to cut into carpet? Anyone have a picture of what I'm looking for and I see in a bag somewhere?

I ordered cargo tray in my order and it's black lettering also

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR

I preferred the red lettering so I ordered it separately. There are some that would prefer the black lettering. You could sell the black ones on eBay and order red or just find someone to trade.

Sponsored

American Gladiator

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I have a gladiator and I was surprised that it didn't come with Red lettering Rubicon Floor Matts, I ended up painting the lettering Red with a acrylic paint pen. The cost of the set was less then $10 bucks, not sure how well it will hold up but worth it to try. I can always purchase new ones later. I also installed Mopar Gladiator Sill Guards and painted those to match. RobMotive on YouTube did a the same thing with the Guards but I did it with the Matts as well.

Jeep Wrangler JL All weather floor mats? IMG_1261

Jeep Wrangler JL All weather floor mats? IMG_1262

Jeep Wrangler JL All weather floor mats? IMG_1263

American Gladiator

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Think I figured it out. Is the drain tube the flange connected to bottom side of mat or is there another piece?
On my Gladiator it was under the carpet, there are some cut outs there that you have to finish removing I used some scissors to finish removing the carpet cut outs. then you will see a rubber piece that needs to be removed. then install the matts, there's a place for the rubber matt drain piece to fit down into and then use the rubber plug as a cap on top of the matts as a finishing touch. On mine they fit great once I figured out the plug piece. I think I looked it up on YouTube.
Sponsored