MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
Alignment results: your interpretation, please

Switched out the track bar and lower control arms in the front to adjustables also put the track bar relocation bracket on the front and rear as well as the track bar frame reinforcement on the rear. all of that on top of a rough country 2 1/2 inch spacer lift
With all the suspension work that I had done, I figured it would be best to take it in for an alignment just in case.

if somebody would be so kind as to look at the results and tell me if there’s any areas that I should be particularly concerned about: I know shit about a lineman and I want to refer to those who are far more knowledgeable than I

1A545F6A-518A-4293-A8C9-CF2162C94200.jpeg
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Switched out the track bar and lower control arms in the front to adjustables also put the track bar relocation bracket on the front and rear as well as the track bar frame reinforcement on the rear. all of that on top of a rough country 2 1/2 inch spacer lift
With all the suspension work that I had done, I figured it would be best to take it in for an alignment just in case.

if somebody would be so kind as to look at the results and tell me if there’s any areas that I should be particularly concerned about: I know shit about a lineman and I want to refer to those who are far more knowledgeable than I

Jeep Wrangler JL Alignment results: your interpretation, please 1A545F6A-518A-4293-A8C9-CF2162C94200
Alignment looks good.... how does it drive ?

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL Alignment results: your interpretation, please 1A545F6A-518A-4293-A8C9-CF2162C94200
Hey Jeff. Curious why TB relo bracket on front? Is the Drag Link and TB parallel?

OP
OP
MyDaughters20JL

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
Hey Jeff. Curious why TB relo bracket on front? Is the Drag Link and TB parallel?
because I lifted the jeep...then decided might as well do an adjustable should I ever want to go higher

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
because I lifted the jeep...then decided might as well do an adjustable should I ever want to go higher
Gotcha. May not need now you have adjustable TB. Some have reported bump steer with relo bracket. Hopefully everything feels good. Nice to see higher caster :like:

Sponsored

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
To be clear, you have an adjustable track bar front and rear? You have track bar relocation brackets both the front and the rear?

Front not necessary and rear won’t hurt at 2.5” lift. 2” and under I wouldn’t add track bar relocation bracket. So if you actually have relocation bracket for the front track bar, I suggest removing it.

OP
OP
MyDaughters20JL

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
I see mention of bump steer, but what, exactly is it? turns out I was mistaken & did NOT install a front relo bracket...still considering getting the sector shaft brace, but would like some input on this addition BEFORE I actually get & install it

To be clear, you have an adjustable track bar front and rear? You have track bar relocation brackets both the front and the rear?

Front not necessary and rear won’t hurt at 2.5” lift. 2” and under I wouldn’t add track bar relocation bracket. So if you actually have relocation bracket for the front track bar, I suggest removing it.
no, I have an adjustable track bar on front.
rear relocation bracket and a rear track bar brace
I added the adjustable track bar to center the axle

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I see mention of bump steer, but what, exactly is it? turns out I was mistaken & did NOT install a front relo bracket...still considering getting the sector shaft brace, but would like some input on this addition BEFORE I actually get & install it

no, I have an adjustable track bar on front.
rear relocation bracket and a rear track bar brace
I added the adjustable track bar to center the axle
Glad to hear you didn’t install relo bracket on front. I’m no expert but when you get your TB and Drag Link too far out of parallel alignment you throw off the geometry. When you hit a bump your steering wheel will rotate back and forth on its own.
Sponsored