Sponsored

Affiliate Rewards Price Changes

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
My jeep arrived and now the dealership is changing prices. They said invoice went up and won't honor original invoice and it also looks like they may not be taking 1% off.

Can someone clarify is PP the actual Affiliate Price?

I will attach original paperwork and new paperwork they sent. The numbers are different on the two.

Originally the price was told as FWP minus 1%. Now it is PP (and invoice went up.)

20221010_133748.jpg

20221010_133859.jpg
Sponsored

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
Comparing the two images is looks like the only difference I see is the additional 4NU and 4UQ "packages" for an additional $215. So the "SOLD ORDER PRICE PROTECTED" line at the bottom of the second picture minus the additional $215 matches the original FWP of $54,722 ($54,937 - $215). Affiliate should be 1% below that BUT I don't know if you are supposed to get the 1% off of the destination charge too.

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Comparing the two images is looks like the only difference I see is the additional 4NU and 4UQ "packages" for an additional $215. So the "SOLD ORDER PRICE PROTECTED" line at the bottom of the second picture minus the additional $215 matches the original FWP of $54,722 ($54,937 - $215). Affiliate should be 1% below that BUT I don't know if you are supposed to get the 1% off of the destination charge too.
I didn't even notice that.

4NU. FUEL Fill/Battery Charge. $90
4UQ. T3AC. $125

Are these now standard charges? Is everyone being charged them? What is the T3AC?

I've ordered many jeeps and never seen this.

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
It says right on it "sold order price protected" so that part isn't an issue
What was in the sales contract you signed on the day you ordered it ?
That legal contract is binding so I don't see how today they could change it
just noticed you wrote - " Originally the price was told " -You do have an actual signed sales contract from the day you ordered it and don't just have some verbal dealer nonsense - right ?
I sure hope so or be ready to pay whatever he wants today :(

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
It says right on it "sold order price protected" so that part isn't an issue
What was in the sales contract you signed on the day you ordered it ?
That legal contract is binding so I don't see how today they could change it
just noticed you wrote - " Originally the price was told " -You do have an actual signed sales contract from the day you ordered it and don't just have some verbal dealer nonsense - right ?
I sure hope so or be ready to pay whatever he wants today :(
We handled it through text. Sent me the original POC I posted and said 1% below. Now he is saying FCA increased the price so I have to pay the extra and that price protected is in regard to new invoice not original.

Have bought many vehicles through this dealership but my normal sales manager is gone so seems like slippery slope.

Sponsored

GMONEY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Rubi Earl
Clubs

My jeep arrived and now the dealership is changing prices. They said invoice went up and won't honor original invoice and it also looks like they may not be taking 1% off.

Can someone clarify is PP the actual Affiliate Price?

I will attach original paperwork and new paperwork they sent. The numbers are different on the two.

Originally the price was told as FWP minus 1%. Now it is PP (and invoice went up.)

20221010_133748.jpg

20221010_133859.jpg
Can't see the whole first image bit what I do see looks exactly like what I got omwgen I ordered.

At the bottom of that page it says

"Note: This is not an invoice. The prices and equipment shown on this priced order confirmation ate tentative and subject to change or correction without prior notice. No claims against the content listed or proces quoted will be accepted. Refer to the vehicle invoice for final vehicle content and pricing. Orders are accepted only when the vehicle is shipped from the factory."

So I'm already expecting to pay the price increase but still going to try and not. We shall see.

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
We handled it through text. Sent me the original POC I posted and said 1% below. Now he is saying FCA increased the price so I have to pay the extra and that price protected is in regard to new invoice not original.

Have bought many vehicles through this dealership but my normal sales manager is gone so seems like slippery slope.
Try your best then but get your Jeep as its exactly what you wanted and then forget about the mess and enjoy the ride :jk:

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
It looks like a $200 difference? $54,250 to $54,463? I wouldn't worry about it.
$90 for a full tank is a fair deal. Gas is $5 here and you have a 21 gallon tank
T3AC can be found here: https://www.spectrumreach.com/FCA and the page has " As a MarketCenter partner, Spectrum Reach offers Stellantis dealers a complete video solution (Traditional TV, Streaming TV, and Online Video) that is eligible for 100% reimbursement with Tier III Advertising Co-op (T3AC). "

I think the last two could be negotiated by saying you didn't sign up for either.

If they won't budge, smile and close the deal. Then give the dealership crappy marks on their review that comes from Stellantis. If your dealer finds out and calls you on it, ask them to mail you a check and some coupons for five oil changes and a 20% off coupon at the parts department.

Enjoy your Jeep!

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2023 JTRD, 2024 JLRX 4xe
FFP is your affiliate price. It's 1% below invoice plus an admin fee of like $75.

Your pricing seems nearly correct with just the other options included.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Since they shared... you could point out the HB (hold back) they are getting on the deal and at least ask them to split the increase with you. They are making money on the deal.

Sponsored

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Can't see the whole first image bit what I do see looks exactly like what I got omwgen I ordered.

At the bottom of that page it says

"Note: This is not an invoice. The prices and equipment shown on this priced order confirmation ate tentative and subject to change or correction without prior notice. No claims against the content listed or proces quoted will be accepted. Refer to the vehicle invoice for final vehicle content and pricing. Orders are accepted only when the vehicle is shipped from the factory."

So I'm already expecting to pay the price increase but still going to try and not. We shall see.
That wording is on every POC yet the majority of dealers will price protect the sale. Mine did.

COJeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR, '23 Donkey because gas is too expensive
Clubs

It looks like a $200 difference? $54,250 to $54,463? I wouldn't worry about it.
$90 for a full tank is a fair deal. Gas is $5 here and you have a 21 gallon tank
T3AC can be found here: https://www.spectrumreach.com/FCA and the page has " As a MarketCenter partner, Spectrum Reach offers Stellantis dealers a complete video solution (Traditional TV, Streaming TV, and Online Video) that is eligible for 100% reimbursement with Tier III Advertising Co-op (T3AC). "

I think the last two could be negotiated by saying you didn't sign up for either.

If they won't budge, smile and close the deal. Then give the dealership crappy marks on their review that comes from Stellantis. If your dealer finds out and calls you on it, ask them to mail you a check and some coupons for five oil changes and a 20% off coupon at the parts department.

Enjoy your Jeep!
The new Jeeps have a 21 gallon tank? My '22 Rubicon only has 18.5.

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Dealership won't honor the price protection and said I have to pay the increase. Won't compromise.

Still waiting on my finalized paperwork since asking for it multiple days in a row. I have the pokiest/least motivated sales person in history.

This is the 5th vehicle I have bought from them in the past couple years. Always went smoothly before. Crazy how one new person can make such a big change in regard to a dealership's efficiency 😆

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Pay, get your jeep, and give them a crappy review.
Sponsored