Jl335i

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Sahara JLU
Hello everyone,
I’m looking into buy new shocks “fox 2.0” specifically on the my stock height. Since I’m at 55k miles and they are definitely in need of replacement soon with the way I drive lol. But also I’m looking into front control arm (Rough Country Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms) for added stability. Do you think it’ll make a difference or no? I’m a videographer so I need the most stable I can get while hitting bumps inside the Jeep or should I leave the arms stick?
Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hello everyone,
I’m looking into buy new shocks “fox 2.0” specifically on the my stock height. Since I’m at 55k miles and they are definitely in need of replacement soon with the way I drive lol. But also I’m looking into front control arm (Rough Country Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms) for added stability. Do you think it’ll make a difference or no? I’m a videographer so I need the most stable I can get while hitting bumps inside the Jeep or should I leave the arms stick?
If you aren't lifting there really is no reason to add adjustable control arms.

Last edited:

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
From what I have read the only Stock Jeep would be a Rubicon and with that the common sense mod is the Mopar Lower Control Arms to add a little caster. Adjustable would be good if you are planning a lift at some point. Lets you spread out the costs
Sponsored