Stock JLU with new lower control arms question

TGjlu20

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I'm sorry if the answer is buried in this forum somewhere. Will the longer Mopar lower control arms help a stock JLU (not Rubicon) with the steering/wondering? All my searches seem to keep referencing the Rubicons and not stock JLUs. Will this be too much castor with no lift? Or am I better off trying to adjust the steering box. Thanks for any advice.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I'm sorry if the answer is buried in this forum somewhere. Will the longer Mopar lower control arms help a stock JLU (not Rubicon) with the steering/wondering? All my searches seem to keep referencing the Rubicons and not stock JLUs. Will this be too much castor with no lift? Or am I better off trying to adjust the steering box. Thanks for any advice.
I think you’re caster would be a little higher than necessary. The negatives are a possible front driveshaft vibration in 4we and sharper DS angles but I wouldnt worry to much about that one. If you’re having driving issues with a stock sport however, I doubt increased caster will help and would suggest scheduling a time with your dealer to hopefully have it addressed under warranty.

brett

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
There’s a new steering fix tsb that recently came out. I’d take it in and let them know you’re steering is less than great. Have have to use certain words like pulls one direction often and wanders.

OP
OP
TGjlu20

TGjlu20

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Ok thank you. I will look in to that.
Sponsored