DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Love these wheels. Absolute exactly the look I was looking for.

EAA5812D-A537-4E72-A719-11DEB7BB791D.jpeg
Wow, best yet with these wheels! Please post a couple more angles. Nice!
Sponsored

FlatLander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Black with Power Top
That looks great the Norah’s are just so expensive, I am doing that lift though.. do you feel good about going with the falcon shocks, I am tempted to save the money and go with shock extensions on the rubicon shocks
I think the Falcons are nice and I don't regret going with them. My KO2's are still at about 41 PSI and I'd like to drop them a little bit to see how it helps the ride. I think overall, the setup feels a bit more harsh than stock but not much. I went with the Load C's for that reason. I almost went with Fox 2.0 instead of the Falcons given the feedback I had read on here previously but I decided to take a risk on the new stuff. Like I said, no regrets as they certainly look nice (beefy) and I think they'll perform well. Would have been nice to compare the few different options.

As far as extensions vs new shocks, I'm limited by my garage heights (non-standard) and this is about as high as I can go. I wasn't worried about suddenly swapping this out for a new setup and so I wasn't too concerned with dropping some extra money and upgrading the shocks at the same time. If there was a chance that I would be able to go bigger down the road, I probably would have saved a few bucks and just did the extensions.

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
how did you get those to fit over the backup camera on the spare tire carrier? I actually like the stance of the JK version better than the JL. I wanted the Saltas, but those don't fit on the spare carrier.
I modified the stock backup camera mount to work with the Motobilt carrier because I wanted to make it look like it came like that.
The stock back up camera mount I’m sure will work as is though because it slides through the wheel fine although It is pretty tight as it gets to the rear of the mount but it will be fine.
I cut off the stock mount to slide in front of the wheel to use with the camera but that is because I wanted to use the stock locking cover as well.
Hope this helps.
If you need more info just let me know.
I do have pictures posted in the tire carrier thread about how I did it, if you want to search that.

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
Onyx Black w/ Onyx Black protection ring on Ocean Blue JLUR. (JL +25)
G2jcAGe.jpg

8drF8v4.jpg
This is exactly what I was looking for! Was searching all over to find a picture of these on an Ocean Blue Rubi like mine!

Looks great!

Sponsored

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
Did everyone mount and balance without trim rings installled? I assume balance still good after ring install?

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I put the ring on after and haven’t noticed any issues

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Aev 2.5 lift and AEV borah (jk)

658ED3F2-E5F8-496F-A419-7345B14483B2.jpeg
Any chance that you’d be willing and able to take several more shots down the sides that show how the JK offset looks in relation to the fenders compared to the JL version’s offset?

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
@Iaacosta86 Do you have a different tire carrier and how did the back-up camera install go? I was thinking of the JK version as well (though maybe on 35s as I don't plan on lifting), but my only concern is how it mounts to the rear carrier and keeping the camera. And did you purchase separate lugs? Cheers & Good looking Jeep!
Sponsored