Not open for further replies.

xray

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Will do I had an after market kit on my ram and at first only one antenna was connected for the push button start so it may be possible through aftermarket not sure about factory since I’m pretty sure it’s almost like a big circuit but I mean worse comes to worse you have to purchase the other two at a later date it’s worth it to me since I open the door for my wife or when I have my hands mostly full and want to get in the tailgate it would also be helpful
That's what I am curious about, if the system complains that it doesn't register the other handles. I have to stuff the back with kid junk all the time, so I open the trunk door first pretty much every time. Sufficient for me for my needs.
Sponsored

xray

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Just called FCA and talked to I’m guessing a tier 1 person he asked me why I wanted and I told him I needed to speak to an engineer or someone who could add sales code GXD he said wow yea I can’t help you so he escalated my start ticket and that I have premium care and that they have to contact me within 1 business day so I’ll update you prolly Monday is when I’ll get a call
Any news from FCA?

jjiswhoiam

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Mojito! 2.0t, 2016 Lexus RC350 F-sport
Has anyone had any success yet?

Sponsored

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler 2dr

Mikejd1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
I bought a version of this and the power lock modules and just waiting for it all to come in. I like this option as it will be similar to my corvette.
When does it arrive? Can you let us know if it worked? And do you have a JL WITH FACTORY alarm?

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler 2dr
When does it arrive? Can you let us know if it worked? And do you have a JL WITH FACTORY alarm?
Said up to 4 weeks in the auction as it’s coming from China. I have manual doors with nothing. I am following another thread adding the factory door lock modules and controlling them with the aftermarket system.
I got the driver module, relay and jumpers in yesterday, waiting on the passenger module and the aftermarket system now. I’m only going to be using the proximity locks part of this system. I’m not wiring in all the other features.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Passive-Keyless-Entry-Ignition-Start-Stop-Button-Mobile-APP-Central-Lock-Unlock/172975988797?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Would really love to do the factory version but while I’m waiting on either me or someone else to crack that nut I’ll at least have this version. The only drawback to this way is having two massive key fobs in your pocket. Once I get everything working I’m going to take a factory key and one of the aftermarket fobs apart to see if I can somehow reduce size/combine them.

Edit, looks like it’s cheaper straight from their website but you don’t have eBay protection. I guess you could make offer of $150 on the auction I just didn’t want to wait. But in looking at that link it looks like you have to buy min of 5.
http://www.cardotgps.com/product/60...?spm=a2700.onesite.retsedPrf.3.37d1950anLOku7

Last edited:

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
Wait, is that it. I need to know the ending. If everyone calls maybe FCA will listen. I’m currently deployed. I will call in October time frame.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler 2dr
Great to hear, you close enough that if I need work done I’ll just drive over to Sarasota

Xpack109

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Sounds great not sure that I’ll be going the work as I’m in the diesel field and it’s under warranty but for programming and stuff I’m sure I could hook you up

StingGrayJL77

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just FYI, I ran into a similar situation with adding the MOPAR Factory LED Kit to my JL Unlimited Rubicon. THye had to add the Sales Code to my VIN. We accomplished it however, by having the Dealer call the Regional FCA office, who was able to add the Sales Code to my VIN (not available in the Dealer’s Sales Code list), and then had the dealer do a reconfigure on the BCM (flash). Sounds like that may be the ticket for this solution. As long as you know the Sales Code.

Status
Not open for further replies.