Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
I have done the upgrade to the speakers and a amp, ready to add the sub. Wanted to place the sub in the same location as the Alpine one does anyone have a clue to the depth of the enclosure. Would a 3.5 depth sub fit.

Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
No kidding, they are sending me a new set. I send them back an equal set. They are covering shipping as well.
Customer for life.
They are great, I punctured a hole in a Focal component while trying to instal the speaker
So this did not go simple.....

He ordered a DSR1, AudioControl LC6.1200, a set of Focal PS165F's for the front knees and dash (Metra pods), and a set of Focal PC165F Coax for the sound bar (SSV mounts), and a Focal P25FSE for the 10" sub mount.

Guess there goes a couple weekends helping install all this stuff. Should have never offered to help "swap out some speakers"
I have a very similar setup and was hoping I would install the P25FSE same location as the Alpine sub. Have you done it yet, if so did it fit or did you have to do anything to make it fit. I take it you have the enclosure for the alpine sub or did you get a box for it.

gs4jd

First Name
Jared
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited High Altitude Diesel
just finished up my install yesterday.. ended up using the dsr1 with ads hrn-ar-ch4 using the factory unconnect 8.4. Took out the factory alpine system, went with two jl amps and 6.5 Hertz components in front, 6.5 in sound bar and 2 jl stealth boxes.. if you update the dsr1 , its a seamless install.

Last edited:

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
They are great, I punctured a hole in a Focal component while trying to instal the speaker

I have a very similar setup and was hoping I would install the P25FSE same location as the Alpine sub. Have you done it yet, if so did it fit or did you have to do anything to make it fit. I take it you have the enclosure for the alpine sub or did you get a box for it.
Sorry for late reply - we have done all the upgrade except the sub. It doesn't fit easily. Looking at options to either adapt it to fit, or figure out a plan-B.

sandor.g

First Name
Sandor
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Gladiator Hard Rock rims, MOPAR 2" lift
Occupation
Project Manager
Sorry for late reply - we have done all the upgrade except the sub. It doesn't fit easily. Looking at options to either adapt it to fit, or figure out a plan-B.
I've seen someone fabricate a spacer to put under the rim of the speaker and between the original Alpine cut out. If you have access to a router, you could make one yourself.

Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
I've seen someone fabricate a spacer to put under the rim of the speaker and between the original Alpine cut out. If you have access to a router, you could make one yourself.
I did see, one member do so, with a 4.5 depth sub. But with the size of this sub I figured it would just fit. I did not get mine sub yet. I did not know if I would need a spacer or not.

Advertisement

ATO4x4

Advertisement