First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
...So I am picking up the Chief Blue Rubicon they have instead.
It seems the logistical control during shipping is sorely lacking. Glad you're getting your Jeep, but sorry it wasn't what you ordered. Chief was only available on a 4xe for a month during pre-release ordering. That will be a rare combination.
Sponsored

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
It seems the logistical control during shipping is sorely lacking. Glad you're getting your Jeep, but sorry it wasn't what you ordered. Chief was only available on a 4xe for a month during pre-release ordering. That will be a rare combination.
I'm not sad about getting this one. My bank account is :CWL: Had I known back when I ordered my Sahara what I know now, I would have ordered a Rubi. So it's all working out :like: I am excited about the color. Not that the Sarge Green was bad. This color just stands out more and is more unique and rare.

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
What is roughly the current estimated wait time if ordered today? The dealer estimated about 4 to 6 weeks.
My dealer quoted me the same 4 - 6 week estimate.
Ordered on 4/2
Build Sheet on 4/15
Monroney Sticker on 4/17
Estimated delivery (as per Jeep Chat tonight) 4/29 - 5/13
East coast dealer in MA

So, if that holds true (who knows if it will), that would place delivery between 4 and 6 weeks. Time will tell!

Sponsored

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe
What is roughly the current estimated wait time if ordered today? The dealer estimated about 4 to 6 weeks.
Ordered on 3/6 and arrived at Criswell (huge shout out to Leon) on 4/6.

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
That’s G class is sweet, but man... Rubicon + 911 = Life is good!

Congrats!
One I can barely climb in to and one I can barely climb out of. Maybe I should be ordering a Camry 😊

rkoco321

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK
I am in a bit of disbelief here. I almost think they are lying to me. I kid you not, I ordered my Sahara 4XE on April 8th. Albeit, it's pretty bone dry. The only things added were the remote proximity keyless entry and the body colored 3 piece Hard Top. The next day 4/9, I got my VIN from the dealer. The next day, I got an estimated ship date of 5/3 from my dealer. Today, April 23, the my dealer emailed me and said "So....your Jeep is here."

Now, I am in Pennsylvania. Only 8 hours from the Toledo plant, but I won't believe it until I see it.
That's wild. I ordered from a Jeep Dealer in PA also, 4/10. My Rubicon 4xE is still D1 parts allocated no scheduled build date yet. Sting Gray Rubicon, black hardtop, black fenders, all weather mats, cloth interior, proximity and remote start.

Last edited:

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Per Jeep chat, my 4xE is “built pending installation of additional equipment”. I assume this is JB status and is for the all weather mats and tubular side steps I requested. Hopefully won’t be too long.

Sponsored

Rinav

First Name
Rinav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4XE
I am feeling just as frustrated and really wish I had some kind of reasonable explanation provided by Jeep. The whole Jeep Cares escalation has been pointless. I have received no personal communication, just two form emails from Jeff telling me the same thing chat reps say and promising a status update two weeks later.

While I am complaining, I want the vehicle and will continue to wait...but the fact that we have to while others are driving off lots is really ridiculous.
I've been getting identical messages from "Jeff" for the last three times. My dealer and his regional manager can't get an update either. I ordered 1/29 and it's been awaiting inspection for over 50 days.

Rinav

First Name
Rinav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4XE
Been stuck on "pending quality inspection" since April 2nd! Oh mylanta! Just hoping to get my Jeep delivered by the end of the month (unlikely) hopefully.
I've been in pending inspection since March 5th. It doesn't appear to be any rhythm or reason why some orders are sailing through while others are just sitting there.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
Gave up waiting on the car hauler to find my Sahara in the rail yard so I went to the same dealer I ordered it through and got this off their lot. Gave me a great deal on my trade in so I'm not out any more money that I was prepared to be with the Sahara :like:
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 1619391242818

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Gave up waiting on the car hauler to find my Sahara in the rail yard so I went to the same dealer I ordered it through and got this off their lot. Gave me a great deal on my trade in so I'm not out any more money that I was prepared to be with the Sahara :like:
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 1619391242818
Chief will be a very rare color on 4xe.

burnyd

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette z06
Dealer just emailed me telling me that "body vendor now" that the carrier / shipping happens most likely this week. Is that accurate?
Sponsored