4xE Order Status??

BiscuitEater

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Is Jeep chat giving you status on where it is along the route? They just tell me it has shipped. My dealer Auburn told me it pushed from 17th to 25th for dealership arrival.
Jeep Chat gave me the ETA, the dealer has better resolution on location.
Sponsored

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Jeep Chat gave me the ETA, the dealer has better resolution on location.
I have pushed Jeep chat to give me an ETA every time and they have yet to give me any ETA. They always say that once it is in shipping they have no way to track it and I should talk to my sales rep for an ETA. I have seen other people that have received an ETA from Jeep Chat and I have no idea how they get them to give out that info. I have been in shipping since 3/29 and my sales rep told me today that my Jeep still shows it has not been put on a train. I have no idea.

AC4Xe

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I have pushed Jeep chat to give me an ETA every time and they have yet to give me any ETA. They always say that once it is in shipping they have no way to track it and I should talk to my sales rep for an ETA. I have seen other people that have received an ETA from Jeep Chat and I have no idea how they get them to give out that info. I have been in shipping since 3/29 and my sales rep told me today that my Jeep still shows it has not been put on a train. I have no idea.
Chat told me it shipped, dealer told me the ETA.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
I was told today Mine is on the train scheduled to arrive on the 16th in Kent, is there two trains that close together or ?
I have no idea. Not sure how they load or ship stuff. If there's not then I'm guessing mine is going to be delayed again. Maybe the third time I get told it's on a train will be the charm, LOL! The first time I was told for a week it was on a train and would be here on 4/8.

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Exactly the same for me. In shipping, but still sitting in Toledo. I find Jeep Chat less than useful.

Sponsored

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
It's possible but I just got my window sticker on Saturday. I have had the build sheet for several weeks . I was notified today the 4xe would be in Salt Lake City on the 5th of May. Not sure how much longer to get to Boise Idaho.
Fingers crossed you don't have much of a wait once it has reached SLC!

On a different note, just heard back from my sales rep, and he said my 4xe is in JS status! Now the wait to actually ship it begins. 🙃

burnyd

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette z06
Ordered mine on 3/29. Had the vin a few days later. The updateI received today is that my Jeep is in the "trim" phase and should be shipped 4/16.

2manyhobbies

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Rubicon XR
Ordered mine 4/6. Per the dealer, ship date is 5/2. I’m not in the country (returning from a tour is Asia in June), so I can (have to be?) patient. I was expecting an 8-10 week lead time along with my dealer, which is why we ordered so early.

360linux

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Got it last night -- 53 miles home from Tysons in VA. Sunrider, dashcam, EZ-Pass installed, phone mount installed... CMM O-S handle ball next. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? Cheesy
Which phone mount/holder did you go with? From pictures it seems the tray in the dash is different on the 4xe to accommodate the charge indicator. I’m curious to know which may fit there or be somewhere else and minimally block vents, buttons, etc.

Sponsored

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
"Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am seeing you have been assigned : xxx. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. At this time we do not have an ETA, your vehicle can be in this stage for up to 30 days. In this case we can suggest checking back later on in the week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!"

Per Jeep Chat. Ordered mine 4/9. Can't wait!

Jeep#6

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4xe HYDRO; 24 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales in a Jeep
"Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am seeing you have been assigned : xxx. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. At this time we do not have an ETA, your vehicle can be in this stage for up to 30 days. In this case we can suggest checking back later on in the week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!"

Per Jeep Chat. Ordered mine 4/9. Can't wait!
Good stuff! Ordered 3/24 and dealer eta is 4/16-4/30 so you should be in great shape for summer!