Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

First Name
chloe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Ok. They received a few earlier this week and have two in stock. They are advertising approx $9000 below msrp on their two that they have in stock. I was told he hasn’t received my shipment yet. I do plan to ask for similar discount.
Oh wow, I didn’t realize that! I’m definitely going to talk to him about it. Are you working with Justin? He (and Jeep chat) gave me an eta of 3/29-4/12

ankurgulati

First Name
Ankur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Oh wow, I didn’t realize that! I’m definitely going to talk to him about it. Are you working with Justin? He (and Jeep chat) gave me an eta of 3/29-4/12
Yes Justin is the one I am working with. He is the general sales manager. Are you in Maryland as well?

Sponsored

Newbie 4xe

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
I'm at Koons Tysons picking up the Jeep! They said I'm the first one to receive/pick up at this dealership and on the East coast?!?! He said they have exclusive rights to the first deliveries of new lines of vehicles on the East coast. Wow! Really? Dropping it off at service though for new boots so I don't get to take it home today unfortunately!
At the dealership now to pick up my Sahara in NJ! Keeping the road tires on for now and will be driving it home shortly!

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
It is Bethesda’s, but we haven’t even had that conversation yet, I think because I’m leasing.
Ally bank is giving the whole 7500 as cap cost reduction btw.
I didn't have a chance to take many pics since I didn't bring it home and the service department was about to close but here is what I got. I will be happy to take special requests for pics when I get it home Monday afternoon.

20210403_134411.jpg

20210403_134358.jpg

20210403_134344.jpg

20210403_153738.jpg
Looks so good! Grats!

Jeep#6

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4xe HYDRO; 24 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales in a Jeep

The lease could be interesting if you get below invoice + federal cap reduction and reasonably high residuals. I may still buy but worth a look if anyone is concerned on taxable income to qualify for credit.

Newbie 4xe

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 43E58FDD-484C-4F38-9C31-2EA0AC908C87

Stopped to pick up dinner on the way home and couldn’t help but take a picture. Snazzooks great at night too!

For those who are new to this (like me), the dual top group takes the entire area behind the front seats. I should have expected that. Glad I only brought one passenger with me!

Feels great on the road to me! I leave it to more experienced Jeep owners to compare the ride to other Jeeps.

I drove home in hybrid mode and the motor barely kicked in except when I was testing the acceleration. It seems like the MPG info only considers what is happening when the gas engine is engaged. It never budged the entire time I was driving on battery. Once the battery ran down and I was running on gas, I was around 18mpg in traffic. Not sure how to get an accurate gauge of overall MPG including the battery time. I’ll be reading the manuals and experimenting...

Jeep#6

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4xe HYDRO; 24 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales in a Jeep

Stopped to pick up dinner on the way home and couldn’t help but take a picture. Snazzooks great at night too!

For those who are new to this (like me), the dual top group takes the entire area behind the front seats. I should have expected that. Glad I only brought one passenger with me!

Feels great on the road to me! I leave it to more experienced Jeep owners to compare the ride to other Jeeps.

I drove home in hybrid mode and the motor barely kicked in except when I was testing the acceleration. It seems like the MPG info only considers what is happening when the gas engine is engaged. It never budged the entire time I was driving on battery. Once the battery ran down and I was running on gas, I was around 18mpg in traffic. Not sure how to get an accurate gauge of overall MPG including the battery time. I’ll be reading the manuals and experimenting...
Great color! Enjoy!

Sponsored

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara

So sick!

GeneralKlinger

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid XSE
Is that posted online somewhere? And is Ally the main leasing company for these? I have been waiting to see if they were gonna pass the $7500 along and now that I know, I may end up ordering one.

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Wait is this true? I've only read that this is for next year's tax return so you pay it now and recoup it, if eligible, next year.

But now youre saying a $67,500 4xe will be $60,000 out the door if we finance through Ally bank?

GeneralKlinger

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid XSE
Wait is this true? I've only read that this is for next year's tax return so you pay it now and recoup it, if eligible, next year.

But now youre saying a $67,500 4xe will be $60,000 out the door if we finance through Ally bank?
Assuming it's true, that would only apply for leases. Which at least for me, is the option I have been waiting for. I don't have enough tax liability to even remotely consider the 4xE. I'd never get that $7500.

360linux

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon

As far as I know, it is for the tax year the vehicle was purchased (it is possible to amend a prior years taxes if you did not claim the offset the year the vehicle was purchased)

There is some fine print here too. The tax credit can be up to $7500 based on what you owe Uncle Sam. For example, if your tax bill is $5000, you will only get $5000 and not the remaining $2500 (and you cannot apply the $2500 to following years tax bill).

Also check your state incentives closely. For example, CT has a tax incentive, but only if the PHEV vehicle does not exceed $42000 .
Sponsored