Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

rtk513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Sahara 4xE
I just realized that the Jeep build site sits basically right next to the rail station. I was picturing that they had to truck the Jeeps to the rail cars, but they are right there! This is a snapshot from Google of just the storage lot at the rail yard. (there are several other monster storage lots beside the plant) Google the address below for the plant, and the rail yard is just south of this address. Kind of gives you a bit more appreciation (and patience) as to why it takes awhile for the Stork to arrive for each of us.

4000 Stickney Ave
Toledo, OH 43612

1615300989744.png
If you're lucky your vehicle will not be shipped via train. Trains absolutely will kick up rail dust which will stick to your paint. Hard to remove, usually requires paint correction. Had the issue with both of my Mustangs.
Sponsored

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
If you're lucky your vehicle will not be shipped via train. Trains absolutely will kick up rail dust which will stick to your paint. Hard to remove, usually requires paint correction. Had the issue with both of my Mustangs.
Guess my dealer will be doing some fixing to mine if that's the case.

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
Hey everyone! I placed my order 12/31/20 for an almost fully-loaded Hydro Blue JLUR 4xe (Off-Road Camera, Body-Color Fender Flares, Dual Top Group w/ Body-Color Hard Top, Tan Leather Seats, Cargo Group, Remote Proximity Entry, Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, Steel Bumper Group, Cold Weather Group, Trailer-Tow Heavy Duty Group), but the only information I've received was my VIN and that my order is in "C" status (been in this status for at least 3 weeks now).

Per the dealership, they have no estimated time for arrival, but it seems strange that they couldn't give me any information as to what would be preventing the Jeep from being manufactured. I contacted Jeep Chat to see if I could get any more insight on their end, and they said to contact the dealership to get more information.

Does anyone have any recommendations for getting more information from the dealership, Jeep Chat, or elsewhere?

Thanks & Have A Great Day!

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Hey everyone! I placed my order 12/31/20 for an almost fully-loaded Hydro Blue JLUR 4xe (Off-Road Camera, Body-Color Fender Flares, Dual Top Group w/ Body-Color Hard Top, Tan Leather Seats, Cargo Group, Remote Proximity Entry, Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, Steel Bumper Group, Cold Weather Group, Trailer-Tow Heavy Duty Group), but the only information I've received was my VIN and that my order is in "C" status (been in this status for at least 3 weeks now).

Per the dealership, they have no estimated time for arrival, but it seems strange that they couldn't give me any information as to what would be preventing the Jeep from being manufactured. I contacted Jeep Chat to see if I could get any more insight on their end, and they said to contact the dealership to get more information.

Does anyone have any recommendations for getting more information from the dealership, Jeep Chat, or elsewhere?

Mine is the same color with most of the same options (no cold weather group, front camera, or dual top) ordered 2/11 and it has already been built. It makes no sense why yours is still not done. Maybe those brown seats are hard to come by 😊

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe

Did you get the POC from the dealer?

Based on this ordering guide, there might be an error on what the dealer submitted. I placed my order on Friday, got the VON on Saturday and got the VIN last night. In D1 status.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

Sponsored

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
Mine is the same color with most of the same options (no cold weather group, front camera, or dual top) ordered 2/11 and it has already been built. It makes no sense why yours is still not done. Maybe those brown seats are hard to come by 😊
cutandrun, the tan leather seats was what I thought may be holding up the order, but it's odd that it would take as long as it is just for that.

Did you get the POC from the dealer?

Based on this ordering guide, there might be an error on what the dealer submitted. I placed my order on Friday, got the VON on Saturday and got the VIN last night. In D1 status.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/
bkinnj, I was never given the official POC. I'll have to contact my dealership for it. Thanks for the suggestion!

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
cutandrun, the tan leather seats was what I thought may be holding up the order, but it's odd that it would take as long as it is just for that.

bkinnj, I was never given the official POC. I'll have to contact my dealership for it. Thanks for the suggestion!
I have the tan leather in mine (4xe ordered 2/6) and it was built pretty quick. It has been in storage since 3/4 with everyone else’s 4xe’s. I would check the POC from your sales rep like was suggested. Sometimes it is a minor detail that requires you to give them a gentle nudge to fix to get the order moving along. Good luck.

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
I have the tan leather in mine (4xe ordered 2/6) and it was built pretty quick. It has been in storage since 3/4 with everyone else’s 4xe’s. I would check the POC from your sales rep like was suggested. Sometimes it is a minor detail that requires you to give them a gentle nudge to fix to get the order moving along. Good luck.
What in the POC would show the minor error (if present) associated with a custom order?

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe

Hammten, I bet your Jeep is already built. Mine was saying for five weeks that parts were gathered but no movement at all. I had my order issue escalated and the next day I get notified that Jeep is built and waiting to be shipped.

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
Hammten, I bet your Jeep is already built. Mine was saying for five weeks that parts were gathered but no movement at all. I had my order issue escalated and the next day I get notified that Jeep is built and waiting to be shipped.
robynE, did your dealership escalate the order on your behalf, or did you talk to Jeep Chat for the escalation? I'm hoping that your experience of not having updates is the same that I'm having. I've been renting an SUV since mid-December, as I had unfortunately totaled my 2015 JKUS, and it would be nice to get into a Wrangler soon.

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
My dealer was no help at all. I called Jeep Customer Service on the phone. Skip the chat feature. She escalated the order and the next day it was magically built. I ordered on 12/1.

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
My dealer was no help at all. I called Jeep Customer Service on the phone. Skip the chat feature. She escalated the order and the next day it was magically built. I ordered on 12/1.
robynE, thank you for the suggestion! I'll be making a call to Jeep Customer Service ASAP.

360linux

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon

Mine is almost the same as yours, but with Skytop and black leather and no tow package.
Go Hydro Blue!

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe
What in the POC would show the minor error (if present) associated with a custom order?
Build Priority should show 01 if there are no errors. And then the status should show D or D1. This is from the link I put a few posts up. I'm still very new to this.