4xE Order Status??

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I have my 2018 Sahara 2.0 Turbo keeping me in good company during the wait so I'm still very fortunate. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the power the turbo already has so I'm going to be over the moon with the power from the 4xe.

I just hate being in the unknown wait abyss. If they said I was in build it would be a sigh of relief. I just have a hard time accepting that orders placed 4-6 weeks after me are already built. I guess on the bright side if there were any early issues found it could be addressed before mine is built.
Sponsored

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I have my 2018 Sahara 2.0 Turbo keeping me in good company during the wait so I'm still very fortunate. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the power the turbo already has so I'm going to be over the moon with the power from the 4xe.

I just hate being in the unknown wait abyss. If they said I was in build it would be a sigh of relief. I just have a hard time accepting that orders placed 4-6 weeks after me are already built. I guess on the bright side if there were any early issues found it could be addressed before mine is built.
You're taking this whole thing like a champ. If I was in your shoes, I'd very likely be bitter and petty about it all, probably demanding that my dealer cancel and re-do the entire order.

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
Great news Gazelle, so I've been feeling quite alone over the last 12 weeks to see everyone on this thread who ordered 4 to 6 weeks after me be already built or MUCH farther along than my "all parts are gathered and will start build VERY soon" status for the past five weeks with no movement. You are the first old order that seems to be lagging behind everyone else like me. I ordered 12/1 and I've just been getting canned responses from Jeep about why my order hasn't moved in 5 weeks. I'm about to threaten to cancel my order if they don't give me some kind of reasonable explanation, but I'm sensing that Jeep DOESNT care if I buy a Jeep from them or not.
They are under a lot of strain currently. Many of the orders I place for my store will sit for a month or two before being canceled. They just can't seem to produce... anything. At least not at a meaningful rate. Wrangler Sports, Ram 1500's, Pacifica...

Also, have you been in contact with your dealer? It sounds like their follow up could be better.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
You're taking this whole thing like a champ. If I was in your shoes, I'd very likely be bitter and petty about it all, probably demanding that my dealer cancel and re-do the entire order.
I'm afraid I'm inching closer to the bitter and petty side every day! I'm only clinging on to the champ side of things by a thread.

I stopped emailing my dealer because the last time I did he just told me in no uncertain terms that they don't know anything other than what they can see in their computer and it was about the same/less than what Jeep Chat was telling me, so I decided not to bother him anymore. It wasn't getting me any additional information and I felt like a bit of a pest. I feel like less of a pest when I contact Jeep Chat.

I'm SURE COVID is playing a huge roll in the delays. I mean it impacted everything else in the universe and still is, so that's a big part of my extended period of patience.

Doug997

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Q5, JLUR 4XE (on order)
Checked with dealer today and they said it is G (trim), althought ship date is now TBD.
My build sheet showed up on cryptostickers.net today, not sure what it actual means though.

Sponsored

Doug997

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Q5, JLUR 4XE (on order)
It's in this thread above...

JLUR 4XE most options (MSRP $66,775) ordered on 1/19, received VIN on 1/21 and just received this from the dealer...

I just checked on the status of your Jeep and it is in D1. Not etched in stone but it is saying it should be unloaded off the train in MA about 3/13

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I'm afraid I'm inching closer to the bitter and petty side every day!
I was in the same situation...and I ordered a month before you...It will get built, eventually. As Tom Petty said, "The waiting is the hardest part."

This new power train should be great!

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
I ordered 1/20, Jeep Chat just told me that I was in Paint, so that is exciting.

Kuczy

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 JKUR. ‘17 JKUR Recon
Just got this text from my friend that works at a Jeep dealership

4F419BC6-12AC-4412-B954-1C4E8EF79DBC.jpeg

Sponsored

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
I'm afraid I'm inching closer to the bitter and petty side every day! I'm only clinging on to the champ side of things by a thread.

I stopped emailing my dealer because the last time I did he just told me in no uncertain terms that they don't know anything other than what they can see in their computer and it was about the same/less than what Jeep Chat was telling me, so I decided not to bother him anymore. It wasn't getting me any additional information and I felt like a bit of a pest. I feel like less of a pest when I contact Jeep Chat.

I'm SURE COVID is playing a huge roll in the delays. I mean it impacted everything else in the universe and still is, so that's a big part of my extended period of patience.
Hi Robyn - I just checked the status of my order using jeep chat which was placed on Nov 11. The reply was it it was waiting to be built. I was shocked because the last time I checked it was waiting to be shipped. She then got back to me that that was an error. It is awaiting release from the factory awaiting additional inspection or shipment. There was no ETA on delivery to the dealer. Are you sure your status is correct and not some kind of error?

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Juan,

OMG! Are you serious! Wow, I'm just going to say its an error and try to not think about it! I did call customer support yesterday and she saw that there has been zero movement for five weeks and she said she thought that was odd. She said she "escalated" the issue up the chain, but again, I don't expect to hear much from that. I'm just going to tell myself its an error and maybe I will get a surprise! Thanks for the post. I hope you get yours soon!!!!!

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Juan,

OMG! Are you serious! Wow, I'm just going to say its an error and try to not think about it! I did call customer support yesterday and she saw that there has been zero movement for five weeks and she said she thought that was odd. She said she "escalated" the issue up the chain, but again, I don't expect to hear much from that. I'm just going to tell myself its an error and maybe I will get a surprise! Thanks for the post. I hope you get yours soon!!!!!
Your welcome. I’m ok with the delay because I live in ca but bought it from a dealer in Idaho And the delay will allow me to have both my COVID vaccine shots before traveling. There was just a post above indicating a dealer expects to have one delivered in a couple of days. Perhaps whatever is holding up deliveries is about to be resolved . My speculation is it’s the EPA mpg . Jeep has not posted that anywhere and it is required on the Monroney sticker. I don’t think they can ship without that sticker. But it is just a guess and not based on anything concrete.

BiscuitEater

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Ordered a 4xe Rubicon with a handful of options on 1/20, VIN on 1/21, received D1 status on 1/25 with a ship date of 2/23. On 2/8 I asked for a mod to get the black hardtop instead of body color which was approved, ship date got bumped to 3/2. I’m in CA and optimistic to see it by 3/21.
Ordered a 4xe Rubicon with a handful of options on 1/20, VIN on 1/21, received D1 status on 1/25 with a ship date of 2/23. On 2/8 I asked for a mod to get the black hardtop instead of body color which was approved, ship date got bumped to 3/2. I’m in CA and optimistic to see it by 3/21.
On 2/22 via Jeep chat it was in build status and today my dealership said it’s past final inspection and in JB. The other 4xes for this dealership in SoCal are all around the same ship date of 3/2, none showing movement yet.
Sponsored