Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Loops

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT, RAM TRX (order) Rubicon 4xE (order)
Wow, this is moving fast. Ordered on 1/6, VIN on 1/7, just told D1 status today!
Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Ordered on 12/30 and VIN today, so it appears production is finally ramping up.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I ordered 12/1, got VIN 12/7 and I'm still not showing up in the order tracking thread. I called Jeep chat about 6 days ago and they said vendors were being notified to prepare parts. That didn't sound that promising. It's a Sahara so maybe Rubicons are coming out sooner if that's what you ordered.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered 12/1, got VIN 12/7 and I'm still not showing up in the order tracking thread. I called Jeep chat about 6 days ago and they said vendors were being notified to prepare parts. That didn't sound that promising. It's a Sahara so maybe Rubicons are coming out sooner if that's what you ordered.
Yes it is a Rubicon.

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Yeah, mine was never found by the Crypto tracker even though I submitted the info right after I ordered in November. But when my dealer printed the updated order sheet that's when I saw the D1 and 1/26 ship date. So I wouldn't read too much into Crypto not showing up.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did that calculate out if you don’t mind sharing? The $7500 offset to FCA should make for aggressive lease rates.
It hasn't yet as the dealership doesn't have residual rates from Jeep. With a Lease, the $7500 should be taken out right away instead of waiting until a tax return. I've done enough with the dealership, they are confident they can work out a deal. If they can't, they are willing to try to sell the vehicle with my setup (not a normal on the lot setup) due to our relationship. The sales manager has dealt directly with me for my last two jeeps.

Reactions: N75

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Yeah, mine was never found by the Crypto tracker even though I submitted the info right after I ordered in November. But when my dealer printed the updated order sheet that's when I saw the D1 and 1/26 ship date. So I wouldn't read too much into Crypto not showing up.
What’s the Crypto tracker and how do you access it?

Sponsored

jacllondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon granite 2 doors; 2021 willys Sarge
Vehicle Showcase
It hasn't yet as the dealership doesn't have residual rates from Jeep. With a Lease, the $7500 should be taken out right away instead of waiting until a tax return. I've done enough with the dealership, they are confident they can work out a deal. If they can't, they are willing to try to sell the vehicle with my setup (not a normal on the lot setup) due to our relationship. The sales manager has dealt directly with me for my last two jeeps.
I hope you can get a deal, because I have spoken with several jeep sales and NONE of them would use the $7500 to reduce the cap. idk if they are ignorant on how to do it or just not be able to do it

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was the dealership which told me it will most likely be done that way but hadn't heard from Jeep yet.

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
What’s the Crypto tracker and how do you access it?
cryptostickers.net

If you have a VIN you can loosely track how far along your Jeep is. It will also send you an email notification once it finds a build sheet and again when it finds a window sticker.

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Just received my official Price order confirmation and estimated ship date from Dave Smith Motors in Kellog, ID.
I ordered it on 11/13/20. The estimated ship date is 1/19/21. Dealer expects it will arrive at the dealership in Feb. it is showing G-Trim status.

Dave Smith agreed to sell me the car at the invoice price.

The vehicle is the Rubicon 4xe model with the following options:
Billet Silver
Body color 3 piece hard top
MOPAR hardtop headliner
Advanced Safety Group
Safety Group
Trailer tow group
Cold weather group
4 added gallons of fuel at $9.00(i guess to cover transport)

MSRP: $60035
Invoice: $56779
With the $7500 tax credit, which I am eligible for, the net cost not including tax and registration is $49279
Sponsored