4xE Order Status??

Maller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito!
I received the message below from JeepCares (forum not chat). I think the 7-9 weeks is order to build complete not start of build to build complete. My assumption is based on the statement that we are nearing the end of the process.

Thanks for reaching out to our JeepCares team. I was able to pull up an update based off of the VIN provided. Per the system, your vehicle is currently in the process of being upfitted with additional features and or optional equipment! As always, the build process typically takes around 7-9 weeks depending on the vehicle's build location. So you are nearing the end of the process! Please know that your selling dealer will have the most accurate and up to date information regarding your vehicle order status, so please feel free to contact them in regards to shipping updates. I hope this provided some clarity!

Last edited:

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Yea, I sent the PM Friday and heard back today, so it seems she sent it right before getting off work on Friday. This is kind of bummer news though isn't it. :(

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Mark, when did you place your order to get some context? it sort of sounds like you're about to roll off the line?

Maller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito!
Mark, when did you place your order to get some context? it sort of sounds like you're about to roll off the line?
We ordered on 11/12/20.

My 2019 was ordered in Sept when the order banks opened and took until late Nov to arrive to the dealer. The 4xe timeline is actually faster than I expected.

Sponsored

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
I ordered Jan 4th 4xe Sahara and went D1 a few days ago! Faster than expected

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Does anyone know why the Jeep Cares posts keep getting deleted? I was able to read the nice long explanation and when I went to reply it got deleted. The one posted here on Friday was also deleted. Who is doing that and why?

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Maybe because not a sponsor?

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Why on earth would forum moderators want to keep us from communicating directly with the mother ship? How is insight into the biggest question of all (where are our Jeeps!) a bad thing?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Checked in with Jeep Chat on the 19th about my 12/30 Rubicon build. At that time all parts were in and waiting for a build date. My dealership texts me today saying it has been built and is estimated to ship out today..... Say what.... I then used Jeep Chat and they stated it is built and is pending installation of additional features or optional equipment..... I guess I at least know it has been built.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I wish I knew why later orders are ahead of earlier orders. I'm sure it's because of various options but it would still be great to have and inside scoop on why exactly.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Jeep Cares also PM’d me to say mine shipped. Dealer also said it’s slated to arrive at the local rail yard in a couple weeks. Jeepchat says I’m still in paint. I ran into a similar situation back with my 2018 where Jeep was using two different internal order trackers and one wasn’t getting updated.

Maybe because not a sponsor?
Very unlikely. Jeep Cares has been active on the forum for a coupleyears now.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Good intell Demonic. So basically we can't rely on any tracking method and we get it when we get it basically. Ok that's fine. Only crazy people obsessively try to track every inch of movement of a vehicle being built.... I've been crazy most of my life!

Last edited:

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I replied to the dealer with what Jeep Chat put and he says the shipped today probably was to the optional equipment building. It would make more sense for that than shipped to the dealership. Once actually shipped, it won't take long as I'm not far away and I'm by a couple of rail hubs. We also have two car manufacturing plants here with Ford and GM.
Sponsored