Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Mine is now in storage waiting transport.
Mine too.
You guys being told that it's in storage for either additional quality inspections or awaiting transport? If so, that's where I've been for a couple weeks now. My dealer says the expected release date from this status is Feb 9, curious if that's the same for everybody. Note: she did warn me that the release dates as noted in her system are super unreliable...
Sponsored

mryan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
You guys being told that it's in storage for either additional quality inspections or awaiting transport? If so, that's where I've been for a couple weeks now. My dealer says the expected release date from this status is Feb 9, curious if that's the same for everybody. Note: she did warn me that the release dates as noted in her system are super unreliable...
My ship date estimate is 2/12.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I'm not in a hurry and the shipping part is probably the most unreliable estimate of the entire unreliable process. I basically don't ask about the ship date. It is built and ready to ship is good enough for me.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
They did not ship the first Ecodiesels until EPA numbers were released
-just sayin’
I expect lease numbers getting to dealerships along with EPA numbers put out will be an indicator of release. Of course, it will probably happen all at the same time.

Last edited:

Sponsored

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
D1 for about a week with the sahara

eg6turbo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Is anyone worried about the reliability of this first gen 4xe wrangler? I'm on the fence between the JLUR 4xe vs a regular rubicon. For me I'm worried about the potential issues that might come buying from the first batch. Thoughts?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Is anyone worried about the reliability of this first gen 4xe wrangler? I'm on the fence between the JLUR 4xe vs a regular rubicon. For me I'm worried about the potential issues that might come buying from the first batch. Thoughts?
YOLO

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I would have had to look it up if you hadn't posted what it meant, yep we're old.

Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Just got word Yesterday my Sahara 4XE is in framing. Honestly suprised it’s moving this quick! Hoping to have delivery late February!

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Great to hear a Sahara is finally moving. I placed my order 12/1 and no movement as of four days ago.

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
Great to hear a Sahara is finally moving. I placed my order 12/1 and no movement as of four days ago.
I am way behind you, I ordered my Sahara 1/20, I have a VIN, thats it, Jeep Chat just says gathering parts.

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4Xe
Not really. FCA has used this technology for 4 years on the Pacifica. I have one and there were a few minor updates, but other than that it's worked flawlessly. That's why I ordered my 4Xe already.
Sponsored