4XE Edition JL Club Thread

Gooner

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green 4xe
Here is my Sarge Green 4xe High Altitude we picked up this weekend. Got about 200 miles under its belt and it is an impressive package. Very fast under full throttle, silent and smooth on electric only. The one touch top is a game changer having come from a hard top JK jeep. 305/55r20 Ridge Grapplers going on next week.
IMG-5685.jpg
64039723508--0AFBE6A9-296F-4A5D-A088-43C13303C636.jpg
I was informed on another thread that this isnā€™t a High Altitude. I thought they were the same because of the wheels and options. Either way... I freaking love it!
Did my weekly grocery store run on pure electric the entire way. Pretty cool to do a standard drive I do all the time and not use a drop of gas!
Sponsored

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
I was informed on another thread that this isnā€™t a High Altitude. I thought they were the same because of the wheels and options. Either way... I freaking love it!
Did my weekly grocery store run on pure electric the entire way. Pretty cool to do a standard drive I do all the time and not use a drop of gas!
Yeah, that definitely is a Sahara 4xe instead of a High Altitude 4xe. The main external features on the High Altitude trim that differ from the Sahara trim include: 1) body-color bumpers, 2) body-color side mirror covers, 3) turn signals built into the side mirrors, 4) body-color fuel door, 5) body-color door handles, and 6) only the traditional "Wrangler Unlimited" decal, "Jeep" badge, & "Trail Rated" badge. The paint color is only limited to black, crystal granite, billet silver, and white. It's confusing when the non-4xe JL Wrangler models have "Sahara Altitude" and "High Altitude" trims among others.

Regardless, the Sarge green looks really good, especially with some black accenting! I don't think your 4xe would look as nice if it was completely covered in Sarge paint.

Gooner

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green 4xe
Yeah, that definitely is a Sahara 4xe instead of a High Altitude 4xe. The main external features on the High Altitude trim that differ from the Sahara trim include: 1) body-color bumpers, 2) body-color side mirror covers, 3) turn signals built into the side mirrors, 4) body-color fuel door, 5) body-color door handles, and 6) only the traditional "Wrangler Unlimited" decal, "Jeep" badge, & "Trail Rated" badge. The paint color is only limited to black, crystal granite, billet silver, and white. It's confusing when the non-4xe JL Wrangler models have "Sahara Altitude" and "High Altitude" trims among others.

Regardless, the Sarge green looks really good, especially with some black accenting! I don't think your 4xe would look as nice if it was completely covered in Sarge paint.
I 100% agree. I love the color and the colored fenders and roof but a Jeep just feels more "right" with black bumpers and trim. My opinion only! The all color matched ones look sweet too.

Counting the days until the tires show up... always a huge transformation when you get the ATs on!

Raven9322

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I 100% agree. I love the color and the colored fenders and roof but a Jeep just feels more "right" with black bumpers and trim. My opinion only! The all color matched ones look sweet too.

Counting the days until the tires show up... always a huge transformation when you get the ATs on!
you using the stock wheels with your new tires?

Gooner

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green 4xe
Yes sir! Tires showed up yesterday which was a surprise since they werenā€™t due in until next week. Will get into a tire shop ASAP to get them on and will post pics. Put the tires up next to the Jeep and they look good!

Sponsored

Raven9322

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Yes sir! Tires showed up yesterday which was a surprise since they werenā€™t due in until next week. Will get into a tire shop ASAP to get them on and will post pics. Put the tires up next to the Jeep and they look good!
I canā€™t wait to see it. This is exactly what Iā€™m looking to do

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
Picked up this Chief Blue Rubicon on Saturday. Not the Sahara I ordered but I'm okay with that :like:
So far it has a lot of little mods like stubby antenna, seat covers, steering wheel cover, center console organizer by OCD, and Mopar all weather floor mats. Waiting until it gets warmer to be installed are the Bestop Sunrider and in-channel window vents. Ordered the Ace Engineering rock sliders, several more little organizers, doorsill guards, door cup holders, spare tire cover, and touch screen protector. My bank account will need time to cover after all this :LOL:

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread CB_Overhead

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread CB_Hood

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread CB_Full

Sponsored

jetfixer

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 927EA7C4-080B-4239-8FE3-E742B8FB8AFA

Traded in the Jk rubicon recon for a rubicon 4xe loving it.
I was getting 16 mpg from the Jk. Getting 31.5 with 900 miles on the 4xe mostly city driving. Using a Grizzl-e level 2
charger itā€™s working great.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
What lift did you go with?
Rough Country 2.5ā€ Spacer lift for now. Itā€™s a nice holdover until more 4XE specific kits are available.
We will most likely end up with a Metalcloak kit or a hybrid featuring their arms and other springs/shocks etc. With my Diesel JT taking way to long to get parts/finish I didnā€™t want to start ā€œexperimentingā€ and have both our Jeeps down.

eLECTRICON

Rough Country 2.5ā€ Spacer lift for now. Itā€™s a nice holdover until more 4XE specific kits are available.
We will most likely end up with a Metalcloak kit or a hybrid featuring their arms and other springs/shocks etc. With my Diesel JT taking way to long to get parts/finish I didnā€™t want to start ā€œexperimentingā€ and have both our Jeeps down.
Yup! I agree with you 100%. I added a Teraflex RT3 short arm kit with 1" spacers in the rear to compensate for the weight. I'm going to Moab in two weeks so ill see how it does. I was thinking ill just get springs when they are available. But if it performs well on Hells Revenge Ill probably just keep this set up.

RockymtnJL

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 23 JLUR 4XE
I currently own an 18 JLUR and a Tesla. Considering trading my gas Rubi for a 4XE... How are the lease rates/incentives on these so far? Can anyone share their buying experience and approximate price paid? I assume with the tax credits, pretty good deals could be had... Iā€™m located in CO. thanks!

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 794B89EA-08AD-4C6D-901F-190B1D128EC9
Sponsored