Sponsored

3.0 JLU Price quote

Bravo

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0, 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega CTD, 2019 Roadglide Special, 2015 Malibu Wakesetter 23 LSV, 2019 Skidoo Summit X 165, and 2018 Skidoo Summit X 154
Loaded minus wheels and smokers group... painted hard top... 3.0

$53675

sound like a good price?

Bravo
Sponsored

mtnmerlin

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel, 2020 JLU Rubicon diesel
The best thing to do is get yourself informed. Determine the FWP (invoice) price of the vehicle using the document below.
Most dealers can offer a quoted price 1% below the invoice price. Up to 8% below invoice price can be had at some dealers using an Affiliates Reward Control Number which you can get by joining the Tread Lightly! organization for $100.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/4-door-1-2-20-pdf.268620/

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Loaded minus wheels and smokers group... painted hard top... 3.0

$53675

sound like a good price?

Bravo
Probably a decent price. We got most everything on ours and I think it came out to maybe a hair over 3% off FWP (factory wholesale pricing aka invoice). IIRC our bottom line was 57,xxx almost 58k. Like I said our build was very similar loaded with damn near everything but we opted for the sky one-touch top, so that adds a bit.

What was your MSRP? If you end up around 10% below MSRP I'd say that's a fine deal. Not having to drive a long ways to take delivery and having a dealer close by that will give you the time of day if you run into a warranty concern ended up being worth a couple grand to me.

These dealers to make me laugh though because if there are other dealerships selling at 8% below FWP I know these local guys aren't going to starve if they do the same. Just a big game to some of them I guess.

OP
OP
Bravo

Bravo

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0, 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega CTD, 2019 Roadglide Special, 2015 Malibu Wakesetter 23 LSV, 2019 Skidoo Summit X 165, and 2018 Skidoo Summit X 154
Doing the math from the chart I came up with $59116. Thanks for that link... so approx 10% off invoice with my military discount... guess I’ll order one when we get back from Maui

OP
OP
Bravo

Bravo

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably a decent price. We got most everything on ours and I think it came out to maybe a hair over 3% off FWP (factory wholesale pricing aka invoice). IIRC our bottom line was 57,xxx almost 58k. Like I said our build was very similar loaded with damn near everything but we opted for the sky one-touch top, so that adds a bit.

What was your MSRP? If you end up around 10% below MSRP I'd say that's a fine deal. Not having to drive a long ways to take delivery and having a dealer close by that will give you the time of day if you run into a warranty concern ended up being worth a couple grand to me.

These dealers to make me laugh though because if there are other dealerships selling at 8% below FWP I know these local guys aren't going to starve if they do the same. Just a big game to some of them I guess.
MSRP was a hair over $62k

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bravo

Bravo

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dennis Dillon in Caldwell... 4-5 mikes down the street...

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Dennis Dillon in Caldwell... 4-5 mikes down the street...
We got a quote from D.D. that was quite a bit better than our local dealer. I just didn't want to have to use their financing. And the drive. And the local support. I would have gone with them for sure had we been just down the road.

Salesman got me an email quote within minutes of talking to him. Some of these morons want to go back and forth all damn day. All they have to do is look at the email with the listed options requested, push some buttons and come up with a price. Just do your job and get me the quote please.

If you are sure on what you want why not order now? Seems like it's going to take a while for them to spit out all these diesel orders. Looks like they have a pile of them backlogged. Might want to get your place in line so to speak.

OP
OP
Bravo

Bravo

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We got a quote from D.D. that was quite a bit better than our local dealer. I just didn't want to have to use their financing. And the drive. And the local support. I would have gone with them for sure had we been just down the

Salesman got me an email quote within minutes of talking to him. Some of these morons want to go back and forth all damn day. All they have to do is look at the email with the listed options requested, push some buttons and come up with a price. Just do your job and get me the quote please.

If you are sure on what you want why not order now? Seems like it's going to take a while for them to spit out all these diesel orders. Looks like they have a pile of them backlogged. Might want to get your place in line so to speak.
I called and listed what I wanted and he gave me a price on the phone and followed with a pic of the build sheet via text...

Sitting on the beach in Maui right now... I’ll order when I get back home...

Bravo