misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Only $500 off.
$500 off MSRP? Tell them to stuff it. $500 off their original offer? Still only around invoice price. You can definitely do better. Contact Dennis Dillon's in Idaho for an offer. Use that as your bargaining chip (or better yet, order from them, pick it up there and have a great drive back to CO. 12 hours from Denver. Everyone that's dealt with them has been really happy).
With your build, $40k should be your starting point (which is about 4% under invoice). Anything over that is money wasted, as Superior/Koon's will be in the neighborhood of 5% under. If you don't want to travel and want to settle for the showroom JL that's not your ideal ride, then I would make $40,500 your ceiling. But, again, without a competing offer, they see you as a landed fish and may say take it, or leave it.
Only you can balance "good deal" with "need to have it now".

Last edited:

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
Only $500 off for their mistake.
Well I would show them the 5% or 6% below invoice deals that other forum members have been getting and be prepared to WALK.

arjusmc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JL Unlimited Sport S
Where in florida are you? I did not have great luck looking in florida other than in orlando. The Airport CDJ in orlando was willing to deal however the best deal(by far) i found was in little rock, AR at 10 hour drive vs 6 to orlando, but if you are close to orlando i'd look into them. They were only about $1000 over the dealer in AR.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Only $500 off for their mistake.
So...yeah, I was kinda replying to you and a person in Denver who was having the same issue. So, replace the Dillon's in Idaho part with Superior in Conway, Arkansas or Koons in Virginia, and the deals/travel will be the same. Sorry for the mix up. Also, just read that Beck Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Palatka, FL was doing 4% below invoice, so contact them ([email protected]).

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Babsmike

First Name
Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S Convertible
Superior is a 11 hour drive and Orlando is 6.5. I’ll try them.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Superior is a 11 hour drive and Orlando is 6.5. I’ll try them.
Kim at Superior has had multiple (40+) confirmed sales at this price. Also looks like Beck must be close, then, as they're in Northern FL. Start there and good hunting.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I must be the only idiot in Virginia not to order from Koons.

Homer

First Name
Geral Hasten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK, 2017 Chevy ZR2 diesel
I'm getting ready to order my JL 2018 Wrangler Sport S. Was wondering if I'm getting a good quote. Walk out the door for $42,083. Any feedback is welcome....

This is what I'm looking at ordering:
2018 JL Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Ocean Blue
8 Speed Automatic Transmission
Premium Black Sun rider Soft Top
Technology Group INCLUDES:

7.0-Inch Touch Screen Display
Air Conditioning w/Auto Temp Control
Air Filtering
Apple CarPlay® Capable
Cluster 7.0-Inch TFT Color Display
Google Android Auto Capable
GPS Antenna Input
Integrated Center Stack Radio
SiriusXM® Sat Radio w/ 1-Yr Radio Subscription
Uconnect® 4 with 7-Inch Display
USB Host Flip
Convenience Group INCLUDES:
Remote-Start System (N/A w/Manual Transmission)
Universal Garage Door Opener
Jeep Active Safety Group INCLUDES:
Blind-Spot and Cross-Path Detection
Injection Molded Black Rear Bumper
LED Tail Lamps
ParkSense® Rear Park-Assist System
17X7.5 Polished Granite Crystal Wheels
Tubular Side Steps
Tan Cloth Seats
Alpine Premium Audio System
Soft Top Storage Bag
I purchased a 2018 JLU Rubicon, with four options, headliner, tow package, automatic trans and LED lights for out the door $43,854.32 from Huffines Jeep Lewisville Texas,Always ask for INVOICE Less $750.00 NOT MSRP.
I purchase a new Jeep most every year,

OP
OP

Babsmike

First Name
Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kim at Superior has had multiple (40+) confirmed sales at this price. Also looks like Beck must be close, then, as they're in Northern FL. Start there and good hunting.
Waiting to hear back from Beck. She said she could do 4% below invoice. So I gave her the info I’m wanting and now waiting to see what the figures are.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Babsmike

First Name
Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok after Beck got back with out the door price she couldn’t beat my local dealership. Fees that were added on top of Jeep cost raised the out the door price. So after all said and done I ordered my Jeep this afternoon with a local dealer for out the door $44,000. And they included full window tint. Thanks for all the advise and feedback. He even tells me 6 weeks for delivery. We’ll see about that one.

OP
OP

Babsmike

First Name
Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So...yeah, I was kinda replying to you and a person in Denver who was having the same issue. So, replace the Dillon's in Idaho part with Superior in Conway, Arkansas or Koons in Virginia, and the deals/travel will be the same. Sorry for the mix up. Also, just read that Beck Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Palatka, FL was doing 4% below invoice, so contact them ([email protected]).
She offered 4% off invoice but after all fees were added she came in a little higher than one of my local dealers.

Yo Sam

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Altitude
I purchased a 2018 JLU Rubicon, with four options, headliner, tow package, automatic trans and LED lights for out the door $43,854.32 from Huffines Jeep Lewisville Texas,Always ask for INVOICE Less $750.00 NOT MSRP.
I purchase a new Jeep most every year,
Huffines is the best. Bought my Hellcat from them. I asked them to ship it, saleslady said "Hell No" for the price I was getting I could dang well hop on a plane and come get it. I did...LOL!

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
She offered 4% off invoice but after all fees were added she came in a little higher than one of my local dealers.
So, after all of the fees and taxes are considered, you basically paid invoice (maybe 1% below), plus you got a free tint and you didn't have to travel anywhere. You're happy, dealer's happy, seems like a deal you can live with. Keep those fingers crossed on 6 weeks and have fun with it.:like:
Sponsored